What would you change about your personality & look?

For me it would be muscularity, and not to be so damm shy.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I would lose the extra weight that I want to lose and I would like to become confident.

• I'd change nothing. I'm not perfect and I don't plan to be

• I would make my sin clear; my hair longer and thicker, my thighs more toned, I'd get rid of the dark lines under my eyes, improve my posture, make the skin on my feet soft and smooth, make my lips not chapped. Personality wise I'd make myself more confident, slightly more social (I'd keep the introversion just to a lesser degree), give myself more motivation, make myself more interested in doing my uni work, make myself a little less obsessive (a little :') ), give myself more energy in general, I'd make myself more organised definitely, less avoidant and better at problem solving. And I'd make myself more tolerant of others :')

What Guys Said 6

• Personality, I'd like to not be depressed and looks, I wish I was either white or black rather than brown.

• I would like to be stronger, both physically and emotionally.

• I want like, eagle wings, and the sensation of taking another's life.

• I would change my soft looking hands and I would like to look more assholish

• The good thing is: you can work on both of the things you mentioned.

• I'd look less like pre-serum Captain America and more like a normal person. *shrugs* not much you can do when you've got a chronic illness.