Which one is more attractive?

I think the Dove girls look better and my friend thinks the VS girls look better. She has a body more like the VS models and I have a body in between because I'm not as curvy as the dove models.

I also like the Dove better because the girls seem happy. Your thoughts?
Which one is more attractive?

• VS is more attractive
  • Dove is more attractive

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• - Treat your body right.
    - Love what you have.
    - Stop comparing bitches of different sizes and builds.

So tired of this shit.

• VS any day.

• None of the women are unattractive per say, but the vs girls are very skinny, which is not always bad. Some of them may be naturally that way, others may work out, others may starve themselves (not good). I personally like aa girl that's a little more thick and curvy, but none of these women are ugly. They seem to be comfortable in their own skin (ik its a cliche bc that's the slogan) , and the fact that they're confidant makes them all attractive.

• the Victoria secret girls look like they are starving

• something in between would be best
    the VS are too skinny so voted dove girls

• VS. Their legs seem almost too long and skinny (I'm thinking Photoshop) but still VS. The Dove girls are too plump.

• Fattipuffs vs skinnyfurs yuk!

• Vs is better anybody else is just fat vs for the win 💯

• The Victoria secret girls look better. The dove girls are carrying extra weight and are clearly not that interested in health.

• But the vs girls in the pic looked starved

• That's because they photoshop them to look like that for some reason. They aren't as skinny in videos and stuff.

• I've seen some pics of them and they look fit and healthy. In he pic above they look horrible.

What Girls Said 11

• VS models. They look better when they're not photo-shopped.

http://images32.inewsgr.com/2122/21226006/1.jpg

• Vs all look underweight, dove all look overweight. Neither is showing diversity and both are promoting a bad body image.
    I would say dove is doing a worse job because they have "real beauty" does that mean only women who are sort of chubby are beautiful? The "body" in the vs ad is the name of their new bra style so it doesn't even make sense to have a competing ad.
    blog.timesunion.com/.../picture-1.png

• Yeah they are showing both sides

• In a way.
      Vs is famous for having slim and fit women in popular runway shows. So dove decided to have chubby women as heir models and call them "real women". Not only is that offensive to skinny people by insinuating that you have to be thick or curvy or "have some mean on your bones" in order to be considered a "real woman" or "beautiful", but it still manages to do a terrible job at being diverse. Every single one of he dove models has he EXACT same body. Where are the apple shaped girls? Girls with no curves? The super heavy girls?

• I agree

• ... wait. that's a real VS campaign? what exactly does that try to convey? that we all gotta look like them?

• I guess I'm not sure. I took it as "I love my body bc it's skinny"

• "Body" was the new style of bra. In other ads the "body" is in quotes.

• @throwit okay that's helps a lot

• i don't like models

• i think something in the middle looks best. the vs models look damn near anorexic (if they aren't already?) and some of the dove models have really nice curves but some of them are a little chubby. but not all. for example the 9th model has a perfect body. nice wide hips with a small toned waist and big boobs. im leaning more on the dove side.

• The Dove ladies it's more realistic and they're showing more than one body shape.

• Yes they are.

• @throwit.
      No I completely agree the models are real women too and I don't think that it should be a competition I just meant that saying there the exact same is a bit of a stretch

• The dove ladies are beautiful and more realistic. In my opinion the VS ladies look so skinny and unhealthy it's just unattractive in my opinion

• The Dove ladies look more realistic.

• Dove has everyday women, not skinny models with implants. I say Dove.:)

• Love my body by eating not like these skinny models who throw up.

• VS girls are obviously more attractive.

• I think they are but in the pic they look too skinny to me.

• Yeah, in the picture they seem to be very skinny, you're right about that.