Has anyone used a toilet like this?

Has anyone used a toilet like this?

• I have
  • I have not
  • I would like to
  • I would hate to

Most Helpful Guy

• i have not and i would not. my dumptaking is private and i will not share a stall with someone else. that is purely disgusting for everyone involved.

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 9

• Yes there used to be a couple of bars in our bar district that had a toilet like this. Good case scenario the person next to you is a friend but you end up peeing next to strangers sometimes. My least favorite thing about that toilet is that since the room is multi occupancy people would use that as an excuse to go in in the 3's and 4's to do blow which took forever. Mean while you are waiting outside to pee. People would bang on the door like we know what you are doing we have to pee.

I've seen girls pee in sinks in the bar district so this toilet situation didn't phase me.

• To be fair this type of stall is good for a mom and her young child. Other than that, I do not see this being very appropriate.

• No. I never would. where the hell is that?

• I haven't and wouldn't like it. I don't want to use the bathroom with someone else next to me.

• Cool! A toilet designed for Siamese twins that are conjoined in the head! Winning design here. Seriously. Imagine how pooping is for them...

• i would only do it if one of my friends/nobody was using the other one, and it would have to be a close friend.

• I have never seen a restroom like that before. I would not like to try it.

• Can't say I have ever seen one like that.

• Haha what if both had this emergency and there was only a little toilet paper left xD