Are you a person that worries about the unknown that comes with change, or do you embrace it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to worry the shit out of it but as of late I have embraced the 'don't give a flying fuck about anything' mentality and I couldn't feel any better.

What Girls Said 7

• I definitely worry about these things, I don't want bad experiences to repeat themselves.

• I usually worry then embrace it after I'm in it

• I'm a worrier. II am afraid of change. Once I get comfortable with the way things r I like them to stay that way. I get scared that I won't like the new...

• I charge it head on, riding my mighty unicorn!
    So far, change has always brought opportunity, so give me them box of chocolates!

• Worried, but embrace them too

• i hate change which is why dating is so difficult for me. I've been single my entire life, and now im starting to date this one man who is a perfect gentleman, but hasn't kissed me or anything yet, but its this idea of dating and making a mistake thats stopping me from just being in the moment and enjoying my time with him

• I don't embrace change very well at all
    Even if it's change for the better, I remain stuck
    A voice inside screams !!! for me to get out
    But unfortunately, I'm drowing
    In a sea of my own sorrow
    Too alone to embrace change...

What Guys Said 4

• no human holds total knowledge of things. do they?

• Both actually though I wouldn't say worry, more prepare.

• Yes, I'm a worrier.

• I've learn to embrace the flow. Their is a rhythm to everything in the Universe...