What's your most prized possession?

Most Helpful Girl

• My loved ones, memories. I can't chose a prized possession. Maybe free will or freedom

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 10

• When I think of prized possession I'm going to only talk about material possessions.
    I have a small piece of stone from the roman coliseum that I keep in my room. Whenever I hold onto it it takes me back to when I was there. It helps me out with stress because I recall how happy I felt at the time traveling through Italy.
    I also have a rock from a hot spring in the Azores. It's important to me for similar reasons.

• My dick probably.

• My dick and my gainz lmao

Somewhat serious.

• My job. Without it I couldn't live the life I am now. Don't get me wrong it is boring but without money you can't do anything

• ok it's sad as fuck but my csgo rank. I've worked literally from the bottom to where I am now

• my heart... because. it's the bridge between my body and my soul...

• Probably the ring that my grandmother gave me about two years before she died.

Otherwise, it would be the pen that my father gave me a while back. That thing has not left my person in months.

• An engraved pen gifted by a special friend.
    My necklace.

If we are talking about expensive shit then stuff like my: Phone, Bed, Watch, Soccer Gear, Suits.
    Fuck my car, that can burn in hell.

• i possess absolutely nothing. noone does.

• My Dads ashes...