What's your most prized possession?

1|0
10|10

Most Helpful Girl

• My loved ones, memories. I can't chose a prized possession. Maybe free will or freedom

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 10

• When I think of prized possession I'm going to only talk about material possessions.
    I have a small piece of stone from the roman coliseum that I keep in my room. Whenever I hold onto it it takes me back to when I was there. It helps me out with stress because I recall how happy I felt at the time traveling through Italy.
    I also have a rock from a hot spring in the Azores. It's important to me for similar reasons.

0|1
    0|0
  • My dick probably.

0|2
    0|0
  • My dick and my gainz lmao

Somewhat serious.

0|1
    0|0
  • My job. Without it I couldn't live the life I am now. Don't get me wrong it is boring but without money you can't do anything

0|1
    0|0
  • ok it's sad as fuck but my csgo rank. I've worked literally from the bottom to where I am now

0|1
    0|0
  • my heart... because. it's the bridge between my body and my soul...

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably the ring that my grandmother gave me about two years before she died.

Otherwise, it would be the pen that my father gave me a while back. That thing has not left my person in months.

0|0
    0|0
  • An engraved pen gifted by a special friend.
    My necklace.

If we are talking about expensive shit then stuff like my: Phone, Bed, Watch, Soccer Gear, Suits.
    Fuck my car, that can burn in hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • i possess absolutely nothing. noone does.

0|1
    0|0
  • My Dads ashes...

0|2
    0|0