What are your thoughts on this picture?

What are your thoughts on this picture?
Personally... I think whoever created this picture is unbelievably stupid

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that at some point nearly any and all relationships between two or more adults will be legal in one way or another. Dunno if that's good or bad but whatevs.

What Girls Said 8

• I think "Aw, somebody is miserable and needs a vacation asap!"

• The One Pix Above, I just Now saw This, @EarthToKeler Represent Homosexuality it appears.
    However, the One with "ALL" Three Holding hands, One including a man, Represents a Group thing with a man and his Gay "Like"girls.
    Of course, I am Not saying that because these girls who do this swinging are Gay but it appears they Feel, even if Gay or Not, that it Is... Hot.
    Good luck. xx

• And polyandry should be legal too. Hut he didn't incoude that. Why? Because he's a dumb ass sexist, that's why. Lol like he can please 2 women... Bitch please... He can please 2 hands...

• I stay away from people who believe in things like this. They have 'cheater' written across their foreheads.

• yeah that's stupid.. lol

• it doesn't makes sense to me... the one who created this pic has the intention to cheat

• Dude I'm all for polygamy hell yeah bring it

• Makes sense to me. Either marriage is between man and woman or just anyone can get married. What business is it yours if I am banging 5 men at the same time?

What Guys Said 6

• I agree with Dude, the poster is just poiting out that you can't decide gay marriage is 'good' and condemn three way marriage, or whatever, as 'bad.' If everyone has the right to marry, that should mean EVERYONE, not just gays!

Otherwise, you are advocating some kind of gay supremacy.
    Dismissing the simple logic of this as 'stupid' is, well, stupid.

• Isn't that special?

• Haha I hope this was a fun joke.

• I think... the same

• What's stupid about it?

• Our country needs another generation of political correctness indoctrination before everyone is up in arms about polygamy.