Is the worst thing about Donald Trump the fact his natural all round absurdity defies parody?

Is the worst thing about Donald Trump the fact his natural all round absurdity defies parody?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Girl

• He IS a parody. It's hard to make fun of a clown...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• The worst thing is he is Evil
    dont know a lot about him but his opinions are very racist and he makes me feel like he is another Bosh

0|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think the worst part of him is that he might convince other more 'mainstream' candidates that acting like him gives more publicity and therefore success in elections.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why doesn't he get fat reduction on his face via plastic surgery? He can obviously afford it.

0|0
    0|0
  • http://i60.tinypic.com/257zpxi.jpg

The worst thing about Donald Trump are his racism and his bankruptcies.
    *-Fourth Time's A Charm: How Donald Trump Made Bankruptcy Work For Him www.forbes.com/.../

*-Donald Trump's $4.7 Billion in Bankruptcies - Dividend...
    dividendreference.com/.../
    *-Trump's Bankruptcies: “A lot of people got stuck holding the bag
    www.dailykos.com/.../-Trump-s-Bankruptcies-A-lot-of-people-got-stuck-holding-the-bag-and-he-didn-t

*- Those $4,700,000,000 were NOT his own money, they were debts he didn't pay. Other people's money thus.
    A $4,700,000,000 SWINDLE.

Let's look at his assets now:
    ---
    #72 Donald Trump
    Net Worth As of 11/4/15: $4.5 Billion
    Source: http://www.forbes.com/profile/donald-trump/
    ----
    4.5 bn against $4.7 bn 'earned' through his bankruptcies. That's a 200 mn hole he has not (or stashed away on the Cayman Islands.)
    Conclusion: he's a crook.
    Which will be his next bankruptcy? The USA?

0|1
    0|0
  • I think he's quite funny, plus he's got a backbone and doesn't want his country invaded by an ever-growing swarm of immigrants.

0|0
    0|1
  • The worst thing is that people are ACTUALLY TAKING HIM SERIOUSLY!!! WTF?

1|1
    0|0