What has been the best year of your life so far and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1967, the year I dumped my girlfriend and met my wife.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• a lot of good years in my life. my college years were so memorable. my senior year of high school was amazing. had a great year in 2007 living in Washington DC area

but honestly the last year of my life has been incredible so i'll say from September last year til this September. I got married. Went on an epic honeymoon I'll remember for the rest of my life and then had our first child

• 2010. I started college then and made some great friends, it was also a good year with family, we were well ff financially. And I tried several new things and had new experiences.

• There have been too many to name!

• early nineties , i had several very-close friends , back then

What Girls Said 3

• I think this year and last year were probably the best years of my life so far.
    Why? For one, last year started with my dating my current boyfriend. He helped me get rid of a few of my toxic friends who had previously basically had a monopoly over me, and replaced them with a whole new more positive crowd. I began to really enjoy my courses and actually look forward to going to some of my classes versus the usual dread. I got two kickass jobs that I still have and are right in the field that I'm working towards working in once I graduate. I started biking by the water in the summer, which was great, and going to the gym regularly the rest of the week.
    :)

• I would have to say my junior year in high school. It was just a really memorable year with friends.

• 15, because I accomplished a lot that year in something.