Should I just quit trying with this girl?

She and I really hit it off for about month. Then for a couple weeks she seemed to go cold so I ended it with her no matter what I tried.

After a week of silence I drunk texted her saying how much I had liked her but had figured she moved on. She said there was no one else but that it was due to stress, school, etc.

I believe that if she still wanted me she would have put in the effort regardless of her circumstances.

I messaged her again today and now I feel like I'm the stage 5 clinger. Should I just cut her off completely?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should cut it off cause like you said: I believe that if she still wanted me she would have put in the effort regardless of her circumstances

that is the reality of the situation. If she respected you she wouldn't behave like she did. There are better girls out there that you deserve.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea I think that's the best option for you, dude. You were right in that if she really wanted you, she would have done something herself.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• You pursued her a bit too much. I would say do nothing, move on. If she likes you someday, she will contact you back