What do you think will happen to our future as a result of climate change?
Say after... 50 years?
- Full-blown dystopia dark enough to be the setting of a Hollywood movie.40% (4)0% (0)22% (4)Vote
- Some cities will have to be evacuated and living conditions will be much harsher.20% (2)12% (1)17% (3)Vote
- Quality of life will simply decrease in some ways, but it won't be that bad.10% (1)12% (1)11% (2)Vote
- Living conditions will not be harsher as a result of pollution control and/or technological innovation.10% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
- I live under a rock and climate change doesn't exist.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Other (explain please)0% (0)38% (3)17% (3)Vote
- No comment. I just want the results.20% (2)38% (3)27% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
I think our weather, certainly in UK, will become more violent and unpredictable. Sea levels will slowly rise, to the point where there will have to be serious upgrades to sea defences, or many coastal towns and cities will become uninhabitable. I'm sure we will see a continued expansion of desert areas as well.1