What was your "What the fuck" moment?

What was your

I didn't know I even had Justin Bieber station 😳

Most Helpful Guy

• Every time I realize that Ben Carson and Donald Trump are actually being taken seriously by so many incredibly stupid people!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Driving down the highway and notice a man jamming on some drums on a bridge. I just kept saying, "What the fuck?".

What Guys Said 7

• When I was doing an assignment at university among lots of other people also doing assignments and this random girl sitting on a stool just puts her hand down her pants and starts masturbating in front of all of us.

• Then when she left I was wondering if she was going to wash her hands as she was walking past the toilets and she didn't.

• Thank you asker. It must have been funny getting the notifcations about our fart converstaion lmao. 😎

• Last year when I was looking through who I was following on twitter, and some how One Direction was on there 😱. So I quickly unfollowed and was disappointed at myself thinking how it got there... 😂

• I was like 16 With my friends riding bikes at night (high af btw) when we cross the street.. some how I trip.. did a full front flip/summer sault.. I don't know how.. n landed on my bike n just rode off. I was like wtf jst happend? It was like a Glitch XD people probably thought it was a trick lmao

• My last WTF moment was... I don't remember when i went WTF for the last time.

• LOL..

some time on GAG

• If I can't find toilet papers while pooping

What Girls Said 6

• omg LOL a Justin Bieber station wow.

The WTF moment I can think of is was during our midterms, I walked home from the library at like 4 or 5am. I was so beat up tired, I was stumbling on the walk home. There is a tree outside our apartment building and as I approached it, I heard the most VICIOUS sounding cats I've EVER heard. Two stray cats were fighting and roaring at each other in the tree. I was SOOO scared. I was tempted to go back to the library and sleep on a cubicle because I didn't want to die.

Suddenly, a neighbor and friend from the apartment... Nick... ran out in his underwear with a whip like stick and started smacking the tree and hissing at the cats. He didn't know I was there, and when he saw me he was so embarassed at how awkward it must've looked like. I thought it was a mirage. Screeching cats killing each other and naked Nick hissing like an animal with a whip.

• A day after the attack's on Paris, people were already blaming on Obama and his, not lying here, 'regime'.

• hahaah that too funny! lol When do you post these question!

• Playing UNO all my life, and it wasn't until Spanish class in high school that I realized "uno" meant "one" LOL

• I was ten years old and my dad walked in on me touching myself! I will never forget that! UGH!

• When all my courses got dropped the week before classes were to start for no reason. (it was an error that self-corrected in a day, but still who the hell needs that stress.)