Does anyone else get really annoyed/upset when shows kill off really attractive characters?

:'(

• yes.
  • no.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I don't care about that as long as the storytelling is good.

• Also it is kinda sad how many voted yes. Like do you watch the show because of attractive persons or because the show has just good entertainment and storytelling?

• I watch for the storytelling, but let's be real, the eye candy is usually there for the romantic mushy story lines, without them there's always a void.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I'm very annoyed when they do that...

What Guys Said 9

• Why should i care? Unless its a character that i really liked, then yes I'd be upset. But i wouldn't be upset solely because i thought the character was attractive. What so attractive people deserve to live more than unattractive people? 😛

Hmmm, the poll results for this is interesting.

• Pfft no attractive people have been dying in movies for as long as cinema has been around, I hate it when they kill off good characters.

• not movies, just TV shows. someone you enjoy looking at every episode. especially, if it was a romantic situation

• I am talking about everything including TV shows and again no I don't care if attractive people die, I only care about the good characters.

• not especially. i hate when they kill off characters i like.

• Only if I find them particularly attractive, but if it makes a good story it's justified. I mean if I wanted to watch something with attractive women, I'd probably just watch porn.

• No I get annoyed if a FUN character gets killed

• hmm, the only show I can think of that killed off a fun but not also attractive character is dawsens creek and skins.

• @anordinarygirl45 I'm only joking. how about you calm yourself.

• I doubt it, from the first reply you gave my answer.

• Yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss. I'm only watching the shows to see attractive people, why get them out of the show!!

• No, I love it when shows routinely kill off major/main characters.

Too bad the The Walking Dead was too chickenshit to do it.

• It's quite annoying when show kills off some really attractive girl :(

• I find it boring when all the ugly ones die. They always die it's a cliche'. I like when they stray from the norm. Being handsome/beautiful is not armor from having bad shit happen to you.

• true. but that's not the point. I'm just annoyed that my favorite eye candy is forever gone from shows I enjoy watching

What Girls Said 9