I can't think of what hobbies I have?

So yh.. I go on my phone a lot, I cook at times, shop at times.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can't think of any hobbies you have and want a better list then I would say think of hobbies you want to be on this great list you are creating and start working them into your routine. Then you'll have a lot of hobbies to think of.

• I need to think of a hobby to out in my PS. I want something unique! I'm including cooking.

What Guys Said 2

• Give it time. You'll grow and learn more about yourself :) When I was 17, I didn't know what my "hobbies" were either. Fast forward a few years, and I knew I was a photographer at heart. Trust me, just keep an open mind and an open heart, and you'll discover your passion/hobbies.

• I've seen not one, but TWO channels on TV all about cooking. "Food Network" and the "Cooking Channel".

What Girls Said 3

• I like to GAG! loll

• I don't even kno what that is 😔

• Lol I think it's partying? Google says it's a cloth u put around someone's mouth lol

• Your NOT hip! girlaskguy. com! I am not into the type of play!

• Same, no hobbies for this girl right here.

• Cooking can be considered as a hobby. There is cooking to eat than there is cooking to just make stuff.