Which years of life are the toughest?

Which years of life are the toughest?

• 13-14 because it is your first or second years of being a teen
  • 15-18 ...
  • 19-25
  • 26-35
  • Other
  • Older than 75

Most Helpful Guy

• Your age ranges are a bit off. When you turn 21 and can legally drink in the US is definitely an inflection point. Should have had a break at 21. 21-24 were some of the very best years.

• I know i just didn't know what other ages to put

What Guys Said 9

• All of them.

13-14 because you're just starting puberty and going through both physical and mental changes that could sometimes be intimidating.
    15-18 because that's where the majority of these changes take place, and also this is the stage where you're in high school and where most people first experience what it's like to love someone.
    19-25 because of college, graduating college, and having to be truly independent for the first time.
    26-35 because this is usually when people get married and start a family (not applicable to those who don't want to get married and/or have kids) and that can be pretty hectic at times.
    36-45 because this is where your kids (if you have any) are usually teenagers by now or even adults, and sooner or later they'll have to be on their own.
    46-50+ because possible mid-life crisis.
    60's because you're reaching age of retirement, you're likely to be a grandparent by now (assuming you had kids), and your body starts to slowly whether.
    70s and up because your eyes, ears, bones, muscles, and even bladder and stomach are a lot weaker than they were 30 years before and you're likely to be pretty blind by now, barely able to walk, and there might be a few times where you pissed or shat yourself.

• WOW!!! You really thought this out, dam dude thats great!

• Each year is a difficult year, because you never truly stop the struggle of finding your true identity and who it is you truly are. Some people to not struggling in self-identifying but that's obviously not true.

• Being old must be tough, your body is breaking down and you know it'll be all over soon.

• I'd say over 70. Because you're pretty close to death. Doesn't get much worse than that.

• I do not know because I am only 21.

• When you get into the working world and having to live your own life

• The ones where you blame other people for your problems and don't take 100% accountability for yourself.

• So far I'd have to say when you have small children in the house.

• Life is difficult... PERIOD!

What Girls Said 12

• All the teen years I believe. Teens more often than not go through a lot of shit... all the hormonal changes and everything, it ain't easy.

• 100% true, you are right.

• I think college students have it hard!

• i HATED 15-18. so glad those shitty years are over. i actually like my life more since i turned 19.

• It totally depends on each individuals but if I had to make a generalization, I would say it's harder for old people.

• Our teenage years

• 11-17. PUBERTY. Self explanatory.

• My hardest years? About 15-19. My hormones were through the roof during my teenage years. Only when I turned 20 did I begin to figure out what i wanted in life and become a responsible adult.

• For me it's 19-25, as it's those years where you strive to become a responsible adult and decide what career you need to have and try to focus on many things in life. I think after that you gain a bit in experience and wisdom.

• I say 19-25 b/c it's when you're trying to live your life and find yourself. But life is hard in general...

• I feel like it's late teens early 20's, at least for me because people expect me to make the biggest life decisions and everything feels very fast-paced and confusing.

• For myself it was pretty much all my teen years.

• Overall, life is tough as hell.