Do you get or make time for your hobbies? Or do you stay busy with work all the time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Thing is... All my hobbies that i once took up as a child became professions now and mastery.

My work IS now officially my hobby vice versa.

Prime example would be playing instruments, music or arts. However i do have those little things that could make as a hobby such as weightlifting, reading, drawing...

I have small bursts of concentration span so i can be super focused at doing something for a short period of time but maximizing productivity and then i'll just die out and move onto something else. I get bored extremely quickly and I would be quick to find myself do something else afterwards.

Most Helpful Girl

• I stay busy doing absolutely nothing :P

What Guys Said 5

• Friday and this weekend, I'm still going to the gym after work as always

• Why dont u ever make time for meh babe?

• Yep. Currently on holiday haha.

• I work 60 hours a weeks.

But, you need to find time for you by enjoying hobbies

• Gotta make time for thins you enjoy.

What Girls Said 7

• I try to, but it's hard for me considering I work first thing in the morning and have class shortly after. I like to focus on my hobbies on the weekends.

• It's a bit of both. It depends on the hobby. I get time in the evenings to listen to music and sing along for example.

• I just gag thats my work and play places! hahah

• I have time if I want to indulge, but I haven't been in the mood/mindset as of late so I haven't indulged in quite awhile.

• The latter!

• i tend to not have time for hobbies. i plan play the piano and violin but i never seem to have time to

• I try to
    Buy I procrastinate a lot so :p