Do you sleep better by yourself, or when you are with a partner?

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends. When I sleep alone I have the whole bed to myself, I can have TV or a nightlight on, crack the window... But sleeping with someone kinda gives me a sense of safeness...

What Girls Said 19

• Considering my husband snores like a rhino, I definitely sleep better when he's away for work LOL. I've always been a heavy sleeper.. but it takes me a long time to fall asleep. I need complete silence to fall asleep and since my husband usually starts snoring before I dose off, I can't get a good night's sleep.

• Sounds like sleep apnoea- you should get him checked out :(

• It's actually a mattress issue that we've been putting off because we are moving soon LOL. We noticed that whenever we travel and sleep on hotel mattresses or visit family and sleep on their guest beds, HE NEVER snores haahaa. It's also gotten worse as he's gained a little weight. A proper mattress and getting back in the gym should fix it.

• It's easier for me to sleep by myself because I'm not used to sleeping with my boyfriend yet (we both still live with our parents, so the only times we can sleep together is when one of our families is out of town or we're out of town). Plus, I feel like my boyfriend has night terrors... He says he doesn't remember dreaming anything, but he moves in his sleep like he's afraid of something. When I'm around and that happens I just try to hold him and kiss him until he wakes up enough to stop dreaming whatever it was.

• I'd definitely sleep better with a partner <3 So sick of sleeping alone.

• I can't stand snoring, so if my husband snores, he needs to get another bed and another room.

• I always sleep better when he's in the bed with me. It's much more comfortable.

• I can't sleep alone. I get scared. Unless I am super tired and fall asleep instantly.

• I've never shared a bed with someone in that sense, so, I'd have to say by myself. But sharing a bed with platonic guy friends and just friends in general, I was always hyper-aware of how much space I was taking up which made sleep not so great.

I'd assume it'd be different with a boyfriend cause I wouldn't mind cuddling all up in his space, but I don't know. If it's the same then I might have to olden days it and insist on two separate beds for sleep time lmao

• I was married for 22 years, and always slept like a baby. Since breaking up, always struggled to sleep

• I sleep in the same bed as my sister, so I don't sleep alone, I would love to sleep with my future partner 💕

• I get a better sleep when I'm alone in bed.

• I sleep better with my invisble sour apple!

• Either or. But I'm a very loud and drooling sleeper XD, I think I'm meant to sleep alone. I actually need to get a CPAP :(

• I sleep better with other people.

• Either one

• either is fine as long as he doesn't sleep too close to me

• I need a cuddle buddy Lol

• I sleep by myself or my dog and I love it!

• Alone, most definitely. The snoring and bed hogging makes it hard to get a good night's rest.

• never had to deal with a bed hog- luckily, or a snorer

Though, my cat snores on occasion

• Sounds like it!

• it always ensured surreal dreams

• I am in the habit of kicking while i am asleep so yeah... sleep better when i can have some victims 😂

• Much better when im with my SO.
    I've always (or at least for a good few years now) had pretty bad nightmares and never slept too good. But recently with my current SO i sleep like the dead :)

What Guys Said 7

• Definitely by myself

• Cuddling feels more comfy when fallen asleep. isn't why most people get stuff animals to fall asleep with ;P

• Honestly I never liked sleeping alone, I've always found it better when sleeping with a partner, since I have no girl in which to fall asleep with at the moment, I make do by letting my dogs or cat sleep with me, not the same as when I was with someone but it works for now.

So I can understand were you are coming from once you get that experience it's kind of hard to come back from it.

• I'm a terrible sleeper. I sleep better alone.

• Myself I can like spread out like a starfish
    :DDDDDD

• I really want a girlfriend again but I think that I'd sleep better alone... have my difficulties falling asleep

• I have never had the privilege of sleeping with a partner :(