Will leaving my ex alone and not bothering him or his friends and giving him his space will he want me back?

I mean he already sent me a friends request from a fake profile ever since he lleft me for his 'baby mama' after we split and I know it was him the name gave it away (Personal joke) and he had a couple of cryptic subliminal messages on the timeline. I was also the only friend on the friendslist and there was no cover photo or profile pic. Not to mention it was recently created. Anywho. I've sent him several emails to the fake profile (because his baby mama is probably monitoring his facebook) and he hasn't even read them! My best friend also sent him messages and he hasn't read those either. If I give him his space and not message him anymore and leave him alone will he want me back? I am honestly VERY confused. I know he's playing games and he knows I won't have sex or be with anyone else while he is in the picture. I am having a very hard time moving on. I mean at one point I spent a lot of money to travel out of state to see him... We went to high school together and we dated back in high school but back in February is when we started talking again... Then in June I went to go see him out of state he lived two hours away. It costed me 180 dollars for transportation to go see him because I didn't have a car so I used public transportation. Then it costed me another 180 dollars for a hotel room for two nights and they were discounted! I was a complete sweetheart to him I went out of my way to go see him because I wanted to be with him so badly! I mean I have even asked a few psychics what the deal was and they said he has feelings for me still blah blah... Then why isn't he talking to me? I dont understand. If i leave him alone do you think he will come back? Why can't he see how bad I wanted to be with him? :(
Last time we talked on the phone he kept telling me that I was amazing and im a great woman and any man would be lucky to have me blah blah he even wanted to have sex again. Then i never heard from him again. I AM VERY CONFUSED AND HAVE A HARD TIME MOVING ON

Most Helpful Guy

• If he broke up with you, assume he is gone. Take your time to recover, and move on to other guys! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• So. Much. Drama! If he's with his baby mama, leave the dang dude alone and move on! This is unnecessary drama I'm glad I gave up years ago. It's all very childish. Just saying. Smh

• You must be confused... I did leave him alone he keeps coming back to me>...

• I'm not confused in the least. That title is all yours. If you weren't confused, you wouldn't be asking for advice about your situation.
      Anyway, just ignore and block the dude. Who cares how many times "he comes to you", ignore his butt and keep moving forward. It isn't rocket science.
      But it's apparent you idiotically want him back. Smh. Don't be that dumb chick

What Guys Said 4

• s2.quickmeme.com/.../...bcaa2fe215a34a2fc727c8.jpg

No it won't. Be strong. Move on. He just wants you as another piece on the side.

• To your question, no it won't. If he broke up then its over. Getting back together is never good because you'll breakup again but sooner. Successful couples don't breakup or take breaks or want space. Those are just other words that mean breakup

• Move on. Why hold on to a guy who left you?

• No... he's an ex... leave him there

What Girls Said 0