Are you over Instagram like me?

I used to really like Instagram. Now it's just pictures of half naked women trying to promote things. There's nothing on there and people aren't social anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• Kinda. Use to pose a dozen of pics on their everyday but now... meh, died down.

Most Helpful Girl

• I never really got the point of Instagram, but I'm not one to share pictures of myself often which I gathered was what it mainly was.

I did get one for dumping my art onto but I deleted the app within 5 minutes after getting it.

• Haha :D I did the same with facebook. 5 mins and I was out

• Facebook is the only one I kept lol and the only reason for that is to keep contact with a friend who lives in Thailand. Other than that it serves no purpose!

@LeviValentine

What Guys Said 3

• i didn't know it was very social on instagram.

i use to it ahve a photo album of myself since i didn't take a lot of pics in my past.

• i can't really say that I mind those girls

• I use it to follow football freestylers.

What Girls Said 9

• I used to use it only to stalk some people, but yeah, I got bored of it a while ago, don't use it anymore at all.

• no I am not... my cousin tagged me in one of his photos but thats it.

• I have instagram to upload my photos for myself only. I keep the photos as backup. I keep it private not even friends are accepted.

• The best thing about Instagram is looking up other people to show someone how a certain person looks. Like when you're trying to tell new friend about a guy you new in high school, or your boyfriend, or your ex, or your ex's new girlfriend. Whatever it may be.
    But I deleted it anyway.

• yeah i never made one in the first place. its just pictures. i dont care about what people do that much i dont want to always see their pictures, and i sure as hell don't want everyone knowing what im doing either.

• Yeah , I deleted the app.

• im starting to feel the sa, e

• I just got it a couple months ago... I personally like some aspects of it (I follow a ton of motivational people and photographers) and dislike how I feel when I see the people I know having a lot of fun doing stuff I wish I was doing. Its a bad way to feel I know...

• I love Instagram. How else am I supposed to show off my hot body