If you were legitimately ugly, would you get surgery?

I just don't understand how people can just say be yourself and natural. It's not my fault that I was born with below average looks. What am I supposed to do just accept the fact that I'm egoing to be alone for the rest of my life and doomed to be lonely? Doomed to a poor social life. Doomed to be that guy nobody wants to be around? How does one accept that fate?

I'm blowing $20,000 on plastic surgery. That's like a car payment for results that are literally going to transform my life. I just don't understand people that tell me otherwise.

• I'm all for plastic surgery in a situation like yours
  • I still don't agree with plastic surgery

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand and fully support your decision.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Not worth it in the slightest. Unless you have an uncontrollable unibrow, Voldemort's nose, and puffer fish lips, but I highly doubt any of those. But if you want to blow all that money for an ego boost then be my guest.

• An ego boost. Please shut the fuck up lol. You have no idea what I am even talking about. Never been in my position

• Being that I have very significant facial flaws I don't think is possible unless I got surgery done by a random guy named paco in Tijuana

• Things can still go wrong and you can still end up dissatisfied.

FYI unless you look like cousin it I doubt you're "legitimately ugly." But that's just me.

What Guys Said 2

• It's not your looks it's your personality. I have seen some ugly ass people get hot girlfriends and it blows my mind. Because girls really aren't just about looks they more look at your overall personality/situation. You could do so much with $20,000 including investing in a fund for your future and easily affording a gym membership/nutritional meals to get buff. Looks aren't everything, nobody can beat "Father Time" so to speak.

• Hey, at least your unattractiveness can be fixed! I'm 5'2" and do not have enough money or time to get leg lengthening done.