Which tacky/ugly sweater should I get?

A friend of mine is planning a party next month which requires it and I don't have one. I'm torn on which one to get, I love em all!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Pissing Santa! IF YOU MUST GET IT!

• I'm considering it! XD

• Haha mind if I message you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the black Santa... it's unique, never seen a sweater with that brutha on it! :-D

• Haha for real

• The black Santa is more unique, u don't want to risk some other person wearing the same sweater as you! Guarantee you standing out and get the black Santa one! :-D

• Lol I'm considering it.

What Girls Said 10

• Either the third or fourth one, the rest are just funny but not what I would seem ugly or tacky really.

• I like the humping reindeer because it's subtle. It's like an inside joke with yourself that will keep you sane during bad family dinners while not causing more family drama then needed.

• C, I would wear a jacket over it when you in public though.

• More so than B, I think it's more out there than C lol

• I would go with C. I did actually had to look twice but I would still be embarrassed to wear it in public. Especially around elderly people, I don't want to get a stink eye 😑

• Yes!! All those judging eyes! I'm sure it'll be cool enough by then for me to have to wear a jacket over it :)

• The snowmen one had me cracking up.

• The sweater with the snowmen is adorable!

• I was gonna say the green one Or black santa.

• Lol they're hilarious. I voted for Santa Clause

• gimme black santa! :)

• hahahahahaahaha, damn.

• I liked C until I saw it was humping deers lol but that or the censored Santa one

• Yeah I think I'm gonna get Humping Reindeers, it's more subtle.

What Guys Said 3

• Humping Reindeer
    You'd have to be staring at it a little hard to notice it from a distance plus it has a dope pattern

• option b or d.

• Thanks, I was wondering why guys weren't answering. I thought I had accidentally not allowed them to answer haha.

• lol girls love fashion/clothes :)

• Good point! :) @nymous1234

• I like the pissing santa one lol