Where do you buy your clothes?

Online or In Store?

• Store
  • Online

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I do a little bit of both, but if the online store has a really good exchange/return policy where I can go into the store to do either, then I'd pick online shopping any day!

There's so many coupon codes and discounts you could apply, but there also isn't any "pressure." Usually I wear just regular unimpressive clothing to go shopping, which makes sense in my eyes but I always see girls with full faces of makeup, the best clothes and heels (for some reason) and their hair done up to perfection.

That's the perfect opportunity for my girl brain to compare myself and feel bad about anything I try on. Some days I'd feel so much "pressure" I just wanted to give up on shopping and cry when I got home. Online stores don't have that experience for me, so I prefer the relaxed and laid back feeling that comes with it. Plus getting your package in the mail is like getting a present on Christmas.

What Guys Said 11

• In store because you can try them on and sizes vary so much. You can be this size at one shop, then a different size at another shop and then a different size again at another shop.

• I buy quite a bit online. Free returns are like the best thing ever because I kinda despise clothes shopping.

• I once ordered a pair of Jordan's online and was sent some Air Force 1's instead that weren't even my size..
    If I can see it in person I won't buy it

• I won't ever trust online, unless I can secure my connections completely - which unfortunately will be never... maybe...

• store. I'm tall and it takes me forever to find stuff which fits me well, if I'd buy online I'd had to return 90% of the stuff

• I like to try some things on, and get clothes right away.

So store.

• Neither my brother's hamy downs

• mostly Walmart and a little bit on amazon

• Shoes - online
    Clothes - In Store

• I haven't bought clothes in 6 months. Last time it was in a store.

• from both places lol

What Girls Said 13

• I usually shop in store, have to try things on because I recently ordered a size 0 skirt from American Eagle's website because I am ALWAYS a 0 in their jeans. BUT then I got it and it was FALLING OFF MY ASS so I thought I was dying or something because I should not be loosing weight, and hadn't done anything wrong to cause that so I freaked out! Then I tried to exchange it in store but they had no 00 left because they told me apparently those particular skirts ran a bit big so everyone was exchanging them for a smaller size. =_= So now I have a skirt I can't wear until I get the motivation to take it to a tailor.

• Buy, you say?

I get a lot of my clothes as hand-me-downs, and I'm the oldest child, haha!

A lot of my clothes are gifts from other people or things people didn't want anymore so they gave me. And I really appreciate it.

When I do get clothes new, I go to Kohl's, JCP, and rarely Target. I love the clearance section. You can find me there if I'm actually buying my own clothes.

• In store.

The boyfriend gets them online though. He's too big and must have them special ordered lol

• Mostly online because no stores ever carry stuff my length or size.

I buy tops and jackets in store, but when it comes to jeans, trowsers and shoes - it's difficult to find those that fit me as I'm tall and thus all the store jeans/trousers are always too short. I wear shoes size 7 UK, sometimes 8 and stores mostly either have ugly grandma styles or none at all.

EBay for me.

• I like going online because its fun! I like shopping online no one can judge me or asking me questions!

• Stores, I can try the clothes on there. lol

• Online mainly. It's easier to find the sizes I need there.

• In store of course. I can't trust online. Like what if it looks good in the picture but when you get it, it looks weird or it looks horrible if you wear it. What if it doesn't fit.

I'd rather have the ability to try my clothes before buying them

• Usually in store, rarely online. In store I can try it first, which is much better :)

• I buy my clothes at stores

• Both. If I'm too lazy to go the store I'll get online and shop

• I don't think I have ever bought clothes on line. I have to try things on make sure they fit proper.

• Always in store.