Why do so many people post pictures of other people yet ask, "Am I hot" or something like that?

I see that soooo much on here. People post pictures of bodies that's clearly not theirs and ask if, "I'm hot?" or "does my ass look fat?" yet the pictures are clearly not them...

Most Helpful Girl

• Just trolls being trolls...

• Thanks for MH :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Those posts get the most attention and replies. Those posters are just fishing for attention.

What Girls Said 2

• Because they want see if they are hot.

• How do you know it isn't them?

• A lot of the time I see the same picture from two or more people... Or the picture is of a model I recognize

• The only explains the first...

• Didn't read the second one. They probably post photos of models for attention or just to get an idea of what people consider pretty

What Guys Said 1

• How do you know it's not them?

• A lot of the time I see the same picture from two or more people... Or the picture is of a model I recognize. Or they have a few pictures up all of which they say they are but clearly are different people

• You mean like that one lesbian girl who posted pictures of a famous singer? She admitted that it wasn't her.

There's another girl who post pictures of her model photos. I wouldn't doubt it was her, because they are like amateur model photos.