What would you do if your son/daughter caught you masturbating?

Imagine you have a kid and s/he catches while getting some pleasure... How would you react? What would you say?

Id be super embarrassed but I would tell her/him that it's a normal thing to do and that someday they'll try themselves XD I wouldn't hide the truth but I'd definitely be more careful the next time.

Most Helpful Guy

• my mother caught me fapping when I was really young, she asked me what I was doing and I said "I don't know but it feels good"
    i wonder if my parents regret me

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH holy shit, that's hilarious

• Im caught me pounding my meat. Didn't bother saying anything until I came up and sat at the breakfast table.
      " did you finish playing with yourself " she says.
      What could i say? I just turned red and didn't say a thing.

• Mom * caught.

Most Helpful Girl

• I caught my mum masturbating to a sext. Still not the lowest moment in my life

What Guys Said 22

• I'm sure I'll get *CENSORED* with this response, because it might help someone!
    It depends on whether it was a daughter, 'catching' me, as a 'father' or 'stepfather', or if it was a boy, with me. Similarly with the 'Mother' figure to either gender child.
    It shouldn't matter, and it isn't a crime, or wrong that children understand their sexuality, and know that adults express those feelings, with others. Why is that Censored, and deleted from these posts?
    Personally, I don't think that people, parents, especially, should be so embarrassed, and conflicted with this! I would explain what I was doing, when they came in, and why it is a good thing, to relax, to discover your feelings, and so on.
    It's nothing to be embarrassed about, or ashamed of!! I would encourage them to figure out what they like, and respect the privacy that they invaded, discovering!!

• What the hell, Amy! You never heard of locking the door? I guess if my kid caught me I would have to have myself committed for losing my mind and allowing that to happen! lol

• Come on! What the hell kind of question is this? Please don't put these thoughts/pictures in my head!!!

Besides, I don't currently have any kids. However, if I did and unless they know how to pick a door lock or a window lock, it would be quite difficult to catch me masturbating. However, in the very slight chance that that happens, I would be quite embarrassed and cover myself. I guess I would try to talk to the child so that they aren't so traumatized. I know we all eventually lose our innocence, but I'd prefer my kids (if I ever have any) lose it when they are an adult. That way, at least it would be on them with whatever they do in their life.

• True story : I was fucking this chic with a kid. First time meeting I stayed over. Two differant chics actully. But ,,,
    In the morning the one girls daughter comes in the room while she was blowing me. I noticed the girl but continued to hold this chics head while she bobbed up and down sucking my cock. Then the kid says mommy ,,,,,, lol

She jumped up tossing blanket over my cock. Asked if I noticed her there. I said no.

Come to think of it , it's happened 3 times with others. They are the ones stuck explaining. Not me.
    One said , this is what adults do when they like Someone. It's called love. Lmao.
    Poor kids traumatized thinking love is taking some guys cock down your throat.

• Hahahahhaahahaha omg XD this should be the mho, I really hate when this happens, after I select the mho a great fucking answer comes lol it sucks

You made me laugh with that XD you have an interesting life

• If she told her kid that was adult love , imagine what the kid would of had to seen if the girl said that's what madly in love adults par take in. Lmao.

• She destroyed that kid's life XD

• They'd either clown me or be scarred if they were old enough to know what I was doing lol I would to play it off as best I can

• I'd be just like you

• I take that you have caught your parents then?

It would depend upon the situation and the individual child and age/sex.
    I wouldn't be embarrassed as it be no big deal as everyone does it men wank woman strum.
    It would be my fault for letting them catch me doing it.

• Nothing. I'd tell them its a healthy part of growing up but to please lock the door when you do that because its awkward and i'd rather not see my kid masturbate.

• Didn't happen ever.
    I'd probably have to explain things of life.

• Guess this is why many people don't want kids these days 😝

• Is this question inspired by me sister? 😂😂😛 lol where have you been. Missed you lotsssss❤❤❤ tag- @WhatTheHellAmy

• to be honest I don't know XD maybe it was lol

I've been avoiding gag honestly, this shit is distracting

NO NEED TO TAG ME._.

• hahahah I'll stay around then lol

• @WhatTheHellAmy will pray to the goddess to make you stay

• - Get a tissue, will ya?

• Lol That's it, I am never having kids

• Ummm hope I'm not in the act of shooting off lol
    But I'd probably make up a story I was checking on something haha

• Obviously I'd cover myself first.
    Then I would explain that sometimes people have to touch themselves to feel good, and that was what I was doing, but that it's something you're supposed to do alone in your room.

• "THE DOCTOR TOLD ME TO DO THIS, KIDS! GO BACK TO BED!"

• how old are they? :P

• Not a big deal. I would do nothing.

• ...#awkward... Ima be like, child this is me time so pls go bother yo mamma XD.

• Wouldn't happen. I'd just get laid instead ;)

• Me: "Uh son/daughter I'm uh... I'm changing clothes yeah that's it."

Son/daughter: "But dad where are the clothes you're changing into? And who is that lady on your computer screen?"

Me: "Oh shit" *Click* "Um I was doing some... research for work. I haven't got my clothes out yet, but I will. Go play."

• They never would. I would always make sure there was no chance of them walking in on me. I'm responsible enough and have enough self control to choose the right moments when to do it.

If in some alternate universe it did happen. Depending on how old they were I'd lie and make up some random bs thing that I was doing to explain it...

What Girls Said 4