What would you do in an apocalypse?

With good detail, what would you do if a virus outbreak ocurred and there were only a few survivors left including yourself?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the type of apocalypse. But a massive virus outbreak that kills off 99% of the world's population but leaves most things relatively intact would not be such a bad one. I guess my military training and medical skills would sure give me an advantage as well as make me an asset to other people. I am also pretty well set up at home with a small arsenal. I may be able to acquire enough food to last me long enough to come up with a renewable source of food. Then find someone to help me repopulate...

You may enjoy this book here.

www.thriftbooks.com/.../

• Thanks for the book suggestion. Seems ur pretty well off if that scenario actually happened. Realistically I would probably hide in the shop, crying in the corner, eating chocolate, haha

• Also my post was pretty ideal too. I would not be too surprised if I said some smartass thing and got shot by someone.

• haha yeah

What Guys Said 8

• Ideally, I would need to get weapons, supplies, fresh water, food source. Then find a place that can be well defended and set up a settlement and rebuild.

• Kills off 99 percent of people, so there are still millions of people left.
    Me, I require medication to function and with thee likely death of my family and girlfriend I'd probably take my sleeping meds, wait tillI I was dead tired and then fall asleep naked outside and freeze to death so I could join my loved ones in the next life.
    Leave rebuilding to people who can function without medication

• My family and I have a bug out location that's quite in the middle of nowhere in our state.

• thats sounds coo, have you seen doomsday preppers?

• Yep--amateurs.

• Still I found the show really interesting because I don't think there's any or at least hardly any preppers in New Zealand. But it was kinda stupid of them showing where all there stuff is on TV

• Stock up on as much food as possible and start making moonshine to trade with survivors.

• Didn't you already ask this question (in slightly different words)?

• Am I immune to the outbreak? If not, I'd have to find a seal-able gas mask.

• Stock up on food, guns and medical supplies. Maybe move to the country and live off the land.

• lol sleep child

• Definitely need to have some weapons available and stock piles of untainted food and water

• Small shop down the road, think there's at least one person in this town with a gun or air rifle, I know someone with swords and there's plenty of cows :D

• That's a start, not much into butchering cows, meat won't last anyway. You should watch the movie "Lengend" with will smith in it

• yeah and i'm not really into butchering cows either, have no idea how, but still...
      I think i have seen lengend

What Girls Said 2

• I would find food and shelter with a bunch of survivors... and then create my own underground society.

• We should join each other and become an alliance! I could make pasta!!! (sorry been watching to much Hetalia)

• to much what? Whats Hetalia?

• it's an anime about world history, based around WW1 and WW2 and each character is a personification it a country and it's mocks all the countries and it's really funny. You should watch it!!!

• I'd probably try to find the smartest group of people to tag along with.