What goes through your mind when you take a selfie?

What are you thinking?

Honestly I can't imagine myself ever doing it, I would feel like a loser, an animal - like that monkey that took pictures of itself.

• I want to get attention of everyone
  • I want to get attention of the opposite sex
  • I want to show off
  • I honestly don't know
  • True, it's stupid, I will never do it again
  • Never done it
  • Oher

Most Helpful Girl

• It's pretty much the only way I can take a picture of myself that doesn't make me want to blow every penny of my student loan on cosmetic surgery. There are pretty much no pictures of me between the ages of 11 and 19 because I disliked how I looked so much. Then my best friend convinced me to take pictures of myself because we met online and he wanted to see me. Now I can take pictures and feel cute in them, thanks to him persuading me to start trying. What's so wrong with that?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I honestly don't know! I just want take good pictures in case I have kids or friends over and they can see that i am pretty.

• I personally don't take them because I see no point other than if I feel pretty that day and want to change my Facebook picture. I don't like how I look on camera.

• Same thing that goes through my mind when other people are taking pictures of me

• "Try not to look hideous. Try not to look hideous." *Takes photo.* "Well, that didn't work out as planned."

• "Man I'm getting old"👵

• This anti-selfie business is so tiresome.

You bore me. *yawn*

• "Does this angle make my butt look big?"

Just kidding. LOL...

What Guys Said 2

• I just critique the shit out of myself.

• I do it to send to my girlfriend cause she loves to see my face