ISIS issues -- where do you think this is going to end up?

There has been more and more threats recently. In your opinions where/how do you think this is going to end up?

0|0
5|16

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty sure nukes are going to get involved eventually.

Some military leader somewhere is going to eventually call it and say that collateral damage of innocent civilians is worth the total annihilation of the terrorist groups and that's what's going to happen.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm just hoping we can take a controlled approach to this, in my ideal world, i'd like us to stop isis, i think it's horrific, but i hope we don't become like isis, by saying that i mean, isis stands for racism, sexism, misogyny and violence, a hatred of all things that aren't like them, but i worry, if we charge forward without remembering this, we'll start to become hating of people of whom are of different cultures, different faiths, we'll become scared, worried, confined to ur borders, i don't want this to happen. i want this to open our eyes to the terrors of racism, and prejudice. this has been an infuriating thing for all western powers, most of whom is the french president, he is outraged by this, but we need strategy, we can't just charge in and expect to win, we need to out think the chaotic, and try and save those we love, without ourselves, becoming a terror in history.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It will end up in the total demolition of non-muslims. Women and children will become sex slave and nothing more. We will return to the stone age. And that's when I would create a virus that would just eradicate all human life on earth.

0|1
    2|0
  • some scary shit out there. it's only a matter of time before they bomb the US and we could do something about it if Obama wasn't such a pussy

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it will keep getting worse and worse until somebody with balls steps in.

1|0
    0|0
  • pretty sure those bastards made it through the immigrant hordes coming to the eu.. :(

2|1
    2|0

What Guys Said 15

• Lots of death and destruction

0|0
    0|0
  • its goign to end with a massive militairy attack or with WW III
    I hope for the first one, or that they just blow shit up

0|0
    0|0
  • governments and intelligence worldwide should start cooperating to know who is who and give an enormous attention and keep eyes on all refugees. this is a way to diminish the threats.
    but you can't end an ideology.
    you just can stop sending them weapons and sending them money to do what they are doing for certain personal or political interests or even economical interests when it comes to weapon dealers and manufacturers.

0|0
    0|0
  • ISIS = Al Qaeda.

Both were formed by the CIA.

After a few years or decades, ISIS will break up and another group will be formed. Simple vicious cycle.

Quote me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Russia is going to exterminate them, the US and Israel gets pissed off for having their assets destroyed, and they try to set up a false flag for WWIII

0|0
    0|0
  • more of the same. this has been going on for thousands of years its not going to stop today.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the Middle East, it will end with their eradication. In Europe, the end is unclear, but it seems that we'll have a dark end.

1|0
    0|0
  • ISIS is going to get just a little bit too cocky, and Isreal is going to blast them off the face of The Earth.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's going to end up on my tv reported by a blonde woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nowhere good :/ the problem still exist, we must change the people minds to stop new group

0|0
    0|0
  • ISIS is going to be destroyed by a ground force present in the region.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really don't care

0|0
    1|0
  • hopefully nothing like 9/11 ever happens again here in the u. s.

0|0
    0|0
  • People were saying this in 2001 with Al-Qaeda and look at Al-Qaeda now, they're virtually a relic with no real influence anywhere and the same thing will happen to ISIS. ISIS will be an irrelevance and a new organization will take its place. These terrorist organizations are like bogeymen, when one dies another one is created.

3|1
    0|0
  • They are going to end up dead, they are being taken out day by day by ground forces and drone strikes at night, that's why you don't end up hearing much about them anymore

1|1
    0|0