Are there any websites or apps that do this?

I'm looking for an app or a website where I can get a celebrity's voice to say anything I want. It's for a project. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Gee sorry, no celebrity gives away their voice except for charity... maybe you can send them a message begging for help as a poor student?

• Haha I wish! As of right now I have up trying to find one. Fortunately I found a YouTube video which was similar with what I wanted for the audio so I'm using that instead.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• There's a website known as fiverr that has a bunch of impersonators on it. They all offer something for at least five dollars, hence the name, so you could try that.

• They have what are called sound boards where they take different movies an actor or actress was in, and take there lines, and they set it up to where what ever one you click on is what they will say. A long time ago, a website called killsometime. com had some great sound boards, and they were mainly used by people doing prank calls.

• I found those but unfortunately the actor I wanted doesn't have anything I wanted. I think I recall him at least saying "buckle up" in a movie though but it wasn't there.

• You may be able to google that persons name followed by sound board and hopefully you are able to find it.

• dont think so, you could try some voice changer tho

What Girls Said 1

• I suggest google fake voices or something along the line.