What was your most recent dream?

Last night I dreamt I got shot a lot, once in my calf, once in my thigh, 8 times up my left side, one in my chest and one in my head but i was still concious but bleeding out

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• A dream about gag, like 2 months ago, a 3some with 2 gagers.
    1 girl 1 guy. (Don't even try, I won't tell names 😂😂)

What Guys Said 20

• I had one like a month ago related to gag, weird right? It's wayyyy too awkward to speak of in public, I did share with @whatthehellamy tho haha

• I had this dream last night that a 3 foot tall dwarf woman that was mentally challenged was trying to bite me. Like my calves, ankles, etc. When I tried to pry her off, she went for my fingers, and I freaked out and punched her in the face as hard as I could, and that lead to me being arrested. Everyone looked at me like I was the monster, lol.

• I think I just came across a dream related question but either way I woke up two hours earlier than usual today because of a really sad dream :(

• I had a dream I went back to high school, I have no freaking idea why because I've been out of high school for like 9 years.

• I can't remember anymore... I rarely can remember my dreams, happens maybe once a week at most and often it's only the end.

but I can tell you the next time I remember :P

• you better :P

• usually I don't like talking about my dreams because like I said, they are usually about my fears or wishes in real life... but online with people I don't really know it's okay 👍

• lol alrighty!

• It was all messed up. The only significant part was that i saw my ex-crush (whatvever that means lol) and we danced (disco style, not a slow dance)

• Easy there, 50 Cent.

I had a dream that some demon ghost chick possessed my non-existent daughter and she was crawling around exorcist style doing a bunch of jump scares trying to eat me.

• I think I had sex with a snake... fucking weird.

• wow, that's a scary dream. About two days ago i was dreaming about swimming in the ocean.

• I had a dream about an hour ago about a chain around my neck dragging me across a room

• Hmm... I dreamt that I was sleeping.. dat weird? lol :D.

• I dreamed I had sex with a girl I had a crush on that is now married she was married in the dream and was all for it.

• Dang that's a terrible dream just happr didn't really happen

• I had a dream I skipped school just the day there was an important exam.

• dumping presidents daughter on camera...#crazydream

• I have never had dreams since last month but before that i dreamt of my mother and i hug her then i woke up.

• I got shot to death by a bunch of japanese business men

• I had a dream last night that I have never had before. I was having a great time with a girl, we were having fun, laughing, holding hands, hugging and it just felt really good... I haven't felt like that since my last girlfriend.

the sad life of a Hopeless romantic...

• I dreamed I was tied up or handcuffed to a bed and was sexually abused by a number of females. It was horrible!

• I don't know

What Girls Said 14

• I dreamed that my boyfriend and I were in my swimming pool and Maya from Pretty Little Liars was there (She's the pothead girlfriend) and my boyfriend and I were talking about how his family wants him to have a kid but we didn't want to and Maya was like, "I'll carry it!"

So we decided to go ahead and do that but not tell anyone about Maya and just tell them I was expecting except I wasn't so I looked totally awesome the whole time haha

And then the kid was born and we took it home to my house and were like, "Ta-da!" And his parents and my parents were pissed af because we apparently neglected to tell any of them that we were going to have a kid lmao

And we named the kid James but didn't tell anyone THAT either so they all kept calling him Wallen and we just didn't bother to correct them.

No idea what that means but I think it means we'd make shitty ass parents lmao

• I don't remember my dreams usually :S
    Last one I remember was that Illusive_Man got banned from GAG for creeping on little kids and he made a new account choosing illutor as his new username.
    That was a while ago though. I wish I could remember my dreams more often... 😢

• It may or may not have been about a GaG user and it may or may not have been a cheesy hotel sex scene of types. Like put in a porno it would be considered cheesy, but it was actually just really ridiculously hot and I was very much hot and bothered when I woke up. :l

• The last one I remember was that some guy was stalking me while I was at home & when I was at school the lady over the intercom told me to come to the office & so I did & they told me that the stalker went to my dad's house (my parents are divorced) so I went to his house (so stupid, Ikr!) & found my dad & my step-mom murdered & then the stalker started attacking me. I woke up during that part.

& a random part of that dream was that while I was in school I went into the locker room but for some reason guys & girls shared the same one & I wanted my bag but I couldn't go over to the "guy side" & I had to get the tomboy of my school to get it for me.

• wow... I had a dream i was a queen!

• I was being chased by zombies but found a really cute guy to protect me and we cuddled and kissed. It was super realistic feeling.

• I had a dream I was surrounded by tons of little kittens.

• All I remember is I had my friends around me. Yours sounds intense!

• Don't dream or sleep often I'm usually reading but my last dream was about meeting slender man and I was doing the most dumbest things to stall time just saying HILARIOUS I mean instead of waking up crying cause he killed me I was laughing like there was no tomorrow.

• I was being ridiculed by friends from high school and old co-workers.

• maybe the Paris news seeped into your dreams.

i dreamt about this kid I haven't seen in 11 years. it was weird.

• I haven't had any dreams for a while now.

• Gosh, I get so many f**ed up dreams, I dreamt I got stabbed one time and another time I dreamt I got shot in the chest but didn't feel any pain.

• I had a dream that I was kidnapped and these men were torturing me in a secret dungeon somewhere. I was tied up with roped and hit with a whip. I even remember waking up in the middle of the night having tears running down my face. Usually when I wake up and go back to sleep I dream about something new but this time I couldn't. The minute I fell asleep I saw them continue torturing me, pulling a knife and cutting my arms and stuff. It was horrible to the point that I woke up several times and everytime I went to sleep it continued so after 5 am I decided to get out of bed and not because I couldn't handle it.

Weird thing is I've never had a bad dream in my life, it's always good and this is the first. Now I know what people mean when they say they had a nightmare or a bad dream