Vive la France?

Vive la France!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tout le monde est sur le qui-vive, tout le monde a peur de ce nouveau monstre.

VIVE LE MONDE!

What Girls Said 3

• beautiful picture :)
    but guys don't just pray for Paris pray for the world...
    what happened in paris , already happened in lebanon and its happening in syria but nobody give a damn about them
    All lives matters we are all human beings

• This picture makes me happy.

• wow... never been to france before... lol

What Guys Said 13

• Liberté, égalité, fraternité <3

• this is a strong France, and it makes sense why the terrorists attacked them, they want to scare France. France has been one of the most vocally resistant countries in the EU, ever since the charlie hebdo attacks, so it makes sense why they want to shatter their pride. i've loved the international support for France though, the projection of the French flag on monuments around the world, the prayers, and the social media support, it's a terrible thing to happen, but something that may bring us a little closer.

• viva la france indeed

• While I am happy they aren't afraid I hope this attacks shows them just how venerable they are, and I hope they take the appropriate action against these terrorists and the Muslim communities that they could be hiding in.

• Well, maybe now they will take more aggressive actions against extremists, they have to.

• Well, without wanting to sound like a cunt (Which is gonna happen so brace yourselves), these big reactions of everyone going #I'MNOTSCAREDOFMEANIES tend to kind of bet he sort of thing they want.

• I usually like to rag on france but I've made up my mind to not do that for the rest of the year at the least. I really hope you guys are okay

• Oh pft, they are very afraid.

• Vive La ISIS !

• Hell yeah

filler

• Nah, fuck that.

• Indeed.

Beirut as well.

Was actually in Paris on Friday. Left before attacks. Very surreal.

• goes to show they will rise!!!