Are your dreams violent, weird and unsettling?

Are your dreams violent, weird and unsettling ?
And does that mean you are a crazy person?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mainly just weird and entertaining... Sometimes unsettling depending on the content but rarely ever violent.. My last unsettling dream was me laying on my bedroom floor talking to an operator on the phone, knowing I was dying... I told her I don't want my family to find me this way.. I don't want to die but I don't want ' to be' either, my heart doesn't understand this world and it hurts too much to be here, I want to go home, I want my peace... Then there was a box of letters with people's names addressed to them by me and I asked her to also make sure (friends name) delivers these for me... It was basically letters containing everything I never said, how I felt, how they made me feel.. Etc... she kept trying to talk and reassure me it'll be ok, that's when I asked her if they knew where to find me.. She promised the paramedics were almost here and I said good, it's time for me to go.. Hung the phone up and closed my eyes...

Woke up a bit confused... Haven't attempted the interpretation on that one but no way would I ever ever ever want to hurt myself, I'm happy and want to live as long as possible but it just creeped me out...

But I love dreams :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Weird. Almost always it's me exploring some place and doing weird things for weird reasons. This one dream that I remember had me running backwards in a desert away from the terminator in a crater that had a metal one room shack in it's middle. I have no idea why.

What Girls Said 1

• They can go either way.

What Guys Said 3

• I dont dream much, but the last one I remembered I had 2 knives and was tearing into some guy (with some rather graceful savagery if I do say so myself). I woke up and was like, "shit, Im fucked up lol" and went back to bed.

• Rarely violent, a good number sexual, and some are just random nonsense. So I guess most of the time no since I make it through unharmed

• Violent? No, not usually really. But weird, unsettling, and scary? Very much.