Left my phone in a night club, How can I get it?

So last night I went to a hookah lounge and somehow my phone fell out of my bag where I was sitting. I I left it and now I can't get it. I have to wait until 9pm for them to open and of course my dad is being annoying. He thinks its too far to go down and get it. Its a 28 minuet ride. He also things 9pm is too late to be going over there! Since my dad doesn't want to take me to go pick it up what do I do? I need my phone asap before someone finds it in the seat and takes it tonight. Do nightclubs ship lost and found items?

Most Helpful Guy

• Call the club and see if they can find it for you. To bad a friend couldn't give you a ride to get it back. That sucks. I hope you get it back.

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually they clean up afterwards and they will put it in the lost and found. You should e-mail and call the place, because obviously people are there prior to it opening.

What Guys Said 2

• The ones I go to do not have have that rule for lost stuff. That is on our behalf, so if we lose it, we Lost it, our problem :x

• You got yourself there last night, right? Your profile says you are over age 18 and folks in your age range are always wanting to be given adult privileges. Along with those privileges come responsibilities, like taking care of yourself. This is not your father's problem to solve.

• no I was with a girl that drove me but she's working...

• Call the club and ask them to look and out it in their lost and found, then retrieve it when you can. In the meanwhile, you should probably have your cell provider to suspend the service.

What Girls Said 1

• Can't you go back to a night club and ask them that you lost your phone?

• yeah but my dad doesn't wanna drive that far.

• I can. I guess ill just have to wait until they open tonight and ask them...

• yeah just call and ask.