Do you keep any secrets from your partner?

I am a closeted bisexual and regularly have sexual relations with other men behind my girlfriend of 6 years back. Wbu?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am single, but i never kept any secrets. How long do you do that for and why?

• 4 years, and because it makes me feel good and happy.

• Nice, good luck

• Thanks!!!

What Girls Said 15

• Wow that must be a tough secret honestly you're not being honest with her or yourself, a secret shouldn't have to hurt someone or put your relationship in jeopardy but thats none of my business. I don't think I intentionally keep secrets from my partner and I've been pretty honest with him, I share what I want to share- just because he's my boyfriend doesn't mean I'm inclined to tell him everything.

• Well it's quite easy actually. I have been doing ever since we started dating and i have never had any problems. I don't see why people think it must be hard to keep secrets.

• Well it gets harder I PERSONALLY think when you invest yourself deeply with someone, so I do believe that if it's no problem you are just with them for selfish reasons.

• We have been together for 6 years. I started having FWBs about 6 months into the relationship and it still is not hard for me. But you are probably right, i have swapped many guys over the years, and i like to do things with them that i just don't do with girls for factual and personal reasons. I like my girlfriend because she always make me look good in public and gives me company, so i guess i am selfish but it benefits me so it's fine.

• seriously? just curious, do u not care that ur keeping that secret or?

no id never keep anything from him. no point being with someone if imma b dishonest.

• It makes me happy in a way. So i don't care.

• well hey, :D whatever floats your goat and keeps ya happy. i know people who are in a relationship with more tban one person, and they all know about it too and dont care cause they like it

• Yeah it does, the things i do with guys completely neutralize any empathy i have for her, sorry.
      @kimichi120 Well yeah, but i don't think it's right for people who do it with the opposite sex or women. That is just my opinion.

• no i wouldn't keep anything a secret.

• What you do in the dark will eventually come to light.

• I'm a pretty honest person. I don't like to lie, I just could lie to people I don't give a fuck about. What you're doing is just wrong. I hope your girl find out. It's not the cheating that is wrong, it's also the fact that you can put her health at risk, as anal is the act at higher chances of STD.

• Hope she doesn't lol. I am managing to keep it a secret for 4 years so far. It's just sex, and i need men to satisfy me. I like having both.

• So basically what you're saying is you're cheating.

• And? do you want to analyze my relationship as well? maybe you should answer the question instead.

• nah its not a good thing to do

• That's a tad bit more than a secret love 😕

My husband doesn't know I'm on gag and a couple other things of that level. I eat junk food when he isn't around...

• How is it?

• If your partner doesn't know about them then you are cheating. Period.

• I don't consider doing it with the same sex to be cheating. I know i am probably not right but it doesn't make me feel like i am cheating on her. It increases my self esteem and confidence.

• This is wrong, and selfish. Extends beyond keeping a secret, straight into being a flat out liar! Tell her, she probably already suspects it, and won't even be surprised. Good luck.

• Are you blind? did i ask you to give me advice on what i should do? i have been doing it for 4 years already so i am not stopping and it is hot. Learn how to read please.

• FYI... I orgasmn from anal EVERY TIME!! I have no idea what's in there... Lol, it feels like maybe my G Spot from in there (not sure if that's possible) but I definitely FULLY enjoy anal! I ask for it OFTEN! There's nothing like starting in the front, and ending in the back!! Lol

• Good for you

• I wouldn't keep a secret from my partner. The base of a relationship is trust and loyalty.

• he doesn't know i'm on GaG and that i like wearing short skirts when he's not around
    other than that, nothing major

• ya dude that's a problem you should tell her.

• Why are you analyzing my relationship instead of answering the question? Are you really that presumptuous?

• I am not currently in a relationship but in past relations I might tell a little white lie like "yes honey I bought your special bread at the grocery store today" but those are harmless. I'm analyzing your relationship because you posted it dude chill. I did not judge you for your actions just made a simple suggestion to your situation because you are breaking that girls heart and not being fair to her. if you have been together for 6 years I might assume you love her and don't want her to be unhappy. just something to think about

• never cheated.. it doesn't come to mind D:

• My comment was not specific to cheating but ok.

• Isn't it interesting that nearly everyone except a few individuals have completely ignored the question and attacked my secret?

• yeah. welllllll, i guess id say my answer to your question is im just sitting on my bed bored as hell playing black opps 2, I've been drinking nothing but hot coco all day, and nah, i dont keep secrets from my boyfriend, he has enough trust issues as it is thanks to society and bad friends :(

• Nope, even when I try to keep things from my hubby I can't. I have a guilty conscience and I really don't have any reason to lie anyway.

• Thanks for answering.

• You are one strange person i have to say. Definitely different to the rest, in a good way.

• Well thanks! I def take that as a compliment! ☺️

• I love to flirt even that i have a boyfriend i flirt

• That's not that bad.

• I dont have anything else

• Okk, thanks for answering the question

What Guys Said 9

• Several people have stated that what you are doing is cheating, having an affair. Somehow you believe that you are not having an affair or cheating. That is living in denial. If you are having sexual relations with others without your partner's knowledge, that is cheating.

No idea what you mean by FBW. that is used to mean a lot of things from Fighter Bomber Wing to Free Battered Women. But regardless of your meaning, they are two constant guys with you and those are affairs.

You show absolutely no respect fro the girl you call your girlfriend. (Another bad definition on your part.)

Also, gay sex is much more likely to get you an STD that you will then pass to her, who is ignorant of what a cheating slut you are and what you will eventually give to her. And don't give us the "It hasn't happened in 4 plus years" speech. the law of averages will soon catch up with you.

Not giving you advice (you would obviously ignore anything logical told to you) Just pointing out that the arguments you have had with several people are wrong (thinking you are not really cheating) and that you are putting her at risk of an STD she certainly does not deserve.

@BelleGirl21 @ justbanANNAz

• I meant to say friends with benefits, sorry that was my fault. You can scan my previous responses to people to figure out why i feel this way i have repeated that several times. I have lots of respect for my girlfriend, i buy her gifts, take her on dates and treat her nicely.

I can't see how i am a "slut" since it's a term used to describe a promiscuous woman. Do i seem like a woman to you? so you are wrong there and i have 0 idea where you got that idea from you, but i can tell you that it makes you look a clown at least in my opinion.

How can you be so sure i am having so much gay sex? i am mostly just doing oral and anal play, things i can't get with my girlfriend so here you are wrong again as you made a silly assumption without asking me first.

At last, why are you bothering to criticize my secret so much? are you really that blind? i have never asked to analyze my relationship, people have been nosy enough to start preaching so i have told them my truth.

• In your very last comment "Neither of the men i have had sexual relations with..." And neither is defined as "not the one nor the other of two people or things". If you can't remember what you just wrote, you can scroll up and look at it.

• I didn't mean in that way, but i am not English either so i guess you can let me off.

• WOW I would never keep something like that a secret... damn.. I'm kind of an open book for the person I'm in a relationship with. I really don't have secrets. If my potential girlfriend wanted to know about something all she'd have to do is ask. I guess the only thing that could be a secret is the fact that I tend to dwell on things and bottle shit up instead of talk about it.

Really that's as 'bad' as my secrets get lol

• No I'd never keep secrets from them but there are also things I have no intention on sharing such as things from my past. As they aren't things I do not enjoy discussing and have no reverence on what is going on now.

• Secrets are exhausting and childish.

• If you are cheating on your girlfriend that is wrong man. Especially if you aren't using protection you could give her an std.

• Can't you see the question?

• I'm single, but I did keep one secret from my ex.

• That's disgusting and shitty

• Come on you can't be that ignorant can you? If you have nothing nice to say be quiet.

• YES !! To begin with, ain't telling her I'm on GAG. My life and my butt are sacred !!

• How is this not cheating lol?

• I don't really consider same sex relations to be cheating.