What do you Gagers love about your phone <3 ?

0|0
11|17

Most Helpful Guy

• The Power Off button ♥

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I have the ZTE Supreme, I like the screen size (5"), the sharpness of the screen, and the camera on it is really good! :-D

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a hilarious story behind why I have my phone.. Besides that I'm not a fan. It's an old iPhone 4s. I'm thinking of going android with my next upgrade.

1|0
    0|0
    • Android is terrible, and always has been. Apple is a bully and has a restrictive software market.

Get a shit phone, and do something else for your mobile computing. Just my 2.

• @Transigence Well I wasn't saying that anything was perfect by any means lol

• I can't speak to iOS very well, because I've never had my own (with iTunes account to go with it), but I've had many Android devices and let me tell you this:

Android isn't an operating system. It's a glorified API, and it's written and implemented in Java. The Java virtual machine runs on a Linux skeleton. That layer of virtualization makes the user experience terrible, no matter how fast the CPU is. Also, it's poorly-thought-out and Google is hell-bent on not making it better.

So the CPUs are fast, and can decode a DVD stream and all that, but what it can't do is bring that window up quickly, or stop that program in a timely way, or scroll from one screen to the next without being choppy.

I doubt there's a computer on the planet that can turn Android into a pleasant user experience. It's like a PC. No matter how powerful and fast they get, they're still slow.

• It's a little older but I like how I've dropped it over like 60 times but it still works and the screen isn't cracked. It's got battlescars all over lol

1|0
    0|0
  • That it doesn't exist :P

1|1
    0|0
  • That it was pretty cheap and as a bonus I really did not even pay for it thanks to many gift certificates to a certain establishment (stock symbol BBY). It also has a nice screen and is pretty fast.

1|0
    0|0
    • I also forgot to say it only costs me $35 a month for unlimited everything. Best feature.

• the fact it is still working despite a few buttons having dropped off the sides, it's an old blackberry

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont have a mobile. did away with it a few years ago and i couldnt be happier

1|1
    0|0
  • That it can take a beating and be dunked in water Galaxy S5

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a shit Boost Mobile phone -- no smart phone.
    What I love about it is that I can drop the shit out of it and it never breaks, and I can lose it and not be heart-broken.

1|0
    0|0
  • Free triple minuets for life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate it :( coz it don't have @Empatheticlady number :(

1|0
    0|0
    • xD You're silly!

• Show All
    • @Empatheticlady 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

• speed, functionality, looks... almost everything, that's why I bought it ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I can GaG anywhere on demand.
    I need my music!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. I have a flip phone! :'(

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats it has Siri

1|0
    0|0
  • Music & News

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• EMOJIIISSSSSSSS :)

1|0
    0|0
  • That it exists
    No phone = no life

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate my old phone I can't go on gag.

1|0
    0|0
  • Internet/WiFi that's my #1 use of it lol

1|0
    0|0
    Hate: Everything else.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything except the fact that it deletes all my songs, pictures and contacts. Which means I have to reset it. Other than that it's amazing 😝

1|0
    0|0
  • That it's way better than my previous shitty blackberry so yeah, that's a definite plus.

1|0
    0|0
  • The screen. It feels nice/easier to type on.

That's the only reason why I still use it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's so purtyyy

1|0
    0|0
  • It vibrate

1|1
    0|0