What's your favourite candy?

Let's keep it light tonight, folks. I don't have the emotional energy left for any serious discussions.

What is your favourite candy? I love sour things: sour gummy worms, sour cherries, sour ribbons. What about you?

0|0
23|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I like sweet and fruity candy. I'm not a huge chocolate fan or anything like that.
    I like the non sour versions of everything you listed lol

2|0
    0|0
    • The reason I like sours is because I'm sweet enough already. I guess you could use a little more sweetening. ;)

• Dang here I was thinking that I was sweet enough already.. ;)

• In Australia we call candy lollies :) hmm so many good ones I'd say gummy worms, sour straps and zombie chews were my childhood

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh, that's what they're called. Sour straps. I have only ever known the French name (les tapis surs).

What is a zombie chew?

• Show All
    • Sounds fantastic! Australia is on my list; I will keep that in mind for when I eventually go.

• Haha no worries :) yeah Australia is pretty cool (kinda different judging your own country) but yeah we have some decent lollies. But everything here is overpriced like a nice dinner out costs $30+ (we don't tip here though) but yeah if you do eventually come down here have a good time. Can always message me it you're looking for nice places to go here :) have a great day

• 1|0
    0|0
    • I didn't think anyone liked those. Proved me wrong, Fen!

• Show All
    • I always thought it was like out of touch grandparents that bought those at the gas station on the way to your birthday party to tape onto your card with 5$ inside.

• And slightly old men who give *awesome* birthday presents to their nephews...

• Milky way, skittles, crunch, and starburst

1|0
    0|0
  • Kit kats r the best!

1|0
    0|0
  • sugus
    red band autopack
    haribo cherries

1|0
    0|0
  • orange candy. love them...

1|0
    0|0
  • Milk Duds!!!
    I'm eating some now!! lol

1|0
    0|0
  • You're my favourite candy

0|0
    0|0
    • That doesn't sound vaguely threatening at all.

What Girls Said 22

• I love sour things too! I really love the fizzy cola bottles, not the huge ones, but the smaller ones. I can barely find them anywhere nowadays :( I also like older hard boiled sweets, so things like humbugs and strawberries and cream (with my medication for my allergies :P ) and things like sherbert lollies and love hearts are good too :)

2|0
    0|0
  • I love peach rings and peach penguins!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it would probably be this green tea mixed with chocolate candy I had last month or was it at the beginning of this month.

1|0
    0|0
  • Should of hashtag it #teamhungry I like wonka nerd rope.

1|0
    0|0
    • I tend to avoid hashtags, honestly, unless they're completely inappropriate.

• that makes no sense... why! lol I am not inappropriate... its just a team that is always hungry... okay):

• Chocolate <3

Tolberone

Snicker's

Reese's

Mr. Goodbar

1|0
    0|0
  • I love sour things too. Sour worms and sour gummy bears

1|0
    0|0
  • Oooh, sour gummy worms, good call. I like Twix, Three Musketeers, Twizzlers, and Skittles as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • These sour and spicy candies. I don't know the name in English but one of the ingredient is tangerine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mike n Ikes. Could eat them for daaaayyysss.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love sweets and fruits
    My fav is Oriental sweets its just so tasty
    you can search on goagle about it its Yummy

1|0
    0|0
  • I love a good Reese's peanut butter cup and Snakes (Australian gummy lollies)

1|0
    0|0
  • I loveeeeeee recess

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite candy changes like everyday but right now those hershey caramel kisses

1|0
    0|0
  • Mike and Ike

1|0
    0|0
  • I like snickers, or Toblerone; ) ♡ ♡ ♡

1|0
    0|0
  • I like'em all...

1|0
    0|0
  • Pop rocks!! It's always pop rocks!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything chocolate. Hershey's, Junior Mints, Reeses... etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hershey's milk chocolate, Hershey's cookies and cream chocolate, Reese's, Kit Kats

1|0
    0|0
  • Gushers, fruit roll up and juicy drop pops. Ugh so good

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Sour Patch Kids.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jolly ranchers and lollipops 😛🍭

1|0
    0|0