Who here enjoys playing chess?

I want to know how many of you on GAG enjoy this game.

• Yes! Checkmate! :)
    58% (14)79% (19)69% (33)Vote
  • No. Stalemate. :(
    42% (10)21% (5)31% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Me me me *raises hand* xD
    Although I am a beginner, and my real interest only started last winter (before that I only considered it boring). ^-^

Last winter, I saw some engineering students playing it in the library. I joined, lost for the first time against one smart student, wanted to take revenge and retrieve my pride lol, asked him for another challenge the week after, and I won after an awesome game, so I became interested and ended up playing against those students a few times during summer. ^-^

0|1
    0|0
    • Cool, keep playing; it's a great game.

• Sure. There is no one way or strategy to play it, and it is amazing how sometimes psychological attacks can become handy in the game which makes it fun. ^-^

• Indeed, such fun.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I like to play chess! Don't play much but I did go through a phase a year or so ago when, if I couldn't sleep or was sick and had nothing to do, I'd play it on my computer. My boyfriend also has this nifty fairly small and magnetic chess set so I'd play a few matches against him last year when we'd hang out.

1|1
    0|0
  • I remember you mention chess! I don't play it but I think people who are very good at it, are geniuses.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never learned I pretty much suck at checkers so I can only imagine chess...

But I could kick anyone's butt at dominos lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I never played! hahah lol @PeachSunset do you play? also where are you?

0|1
    0|0
  • I do =)

0|1
    0|0
  • i love to play chess ♡
    my dad and i used to play all the time.

0|2
    0|0
  • I like it. I used to play it often with my dad.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would love to learn !

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and I am a great player

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I used to play my brother in chess all the time growing up. I haven't played in forever tho.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to love. I'm pretty good at it. But recently my friend's 10 year old brother won regionals and so I played him... He whoops me about 70% of the time. It's demoralizing getting your ass kicked by a 10 year old.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to be really good at it but it's been years

0|2
    0|0
  • Love chess! FIGHT ME, BRUH!

0|1
    0|0
  • I love chess... but to be honest... I'm not very good at it... but no-one I know plays :-(

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind playing chess, i'm not that good and don't plan what i'm gonna do I just wing it 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I love to play chess
    But after that I feel so tired and sleepy :p

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to play a lot. Probably lost some of my luster over the years, but I still enjoy it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but I've only played it a few times.

0|1
    0|0
  • my friend would always beat me

0|1
    0|0
  • Let's go @chocolateismylover

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm pretty good at it but I don't like it

0|1
    0|0