“There are no ugly women in the world, just lazy ones" Do you agree with this quote?

“There are no ugly women in the world, just lazy ones

I do agree with it to some extent, if a woman takes care of herself (body, hair, make up, the way she carries herself) there is a slight chance she would be considered unattractive. We can see this by most of the female celebrities without all the 'Glam".
But what's your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are women that don't have good genes, so no matter how much effort they put, they'll always be unattractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• if we're talking strictly physical beauty, then i'm not in complete agreement
    most of physical beauty is in a person's bone structure, and if they have a bad one then exercise, clothing choice, or make-up won't do much to mask it

that said, beauty is also subjective and a good personality help mask it.

What Guys Said 22

• Physically wise there certainly are ugly women in the world who could put some effort to look better, but will alwaysbe on the lower spectrum of attractiveness. Mother nature is a bitch, can't do anything about it.

The very majority of girls can look decent though with some effort put into their looks.

And what celebrities do has nothing to do with not being lazy. They don't even use make-up anymore, but literal masks with the amount of stuff they plaster on their faces.

• Nah.. I've seen women I'm not attracted to and I've seen women that use way too much makeup to hide the fact that they aren't that attractive lol

Honestly if I liked a girl though that stuff doesn't matter.

• I strongly disagree.

• Nope! That's something a pretty girl would say. I know women who would still be unattractive even if they doll up or has a fit body.

• Agree 100%. If each girl knew her style, their body, how to use makeup if needed, knew good hygiene, etc. Almost all girls could look sexy af. Though in this world some girls just never solved their puzzle yet.

• Disagree. That may apply to a large number of women, but not all. A very lucky few are very lazy and still beautiful without trying, and there are others on the other end of the spectrum that no amount of effort can make beautiful. Beauty resides mostly in the face, and that's just a crap shoot in terms of genetics.

• Lol too lazy to get a plastic surgery or what? cuz no one can beat genetics.

• I reckon that if a woman exercises, eats well, gets enough sunshine and is active and engages her mind, then there's no way you'll be considered ugly

• no some people are just ugly. when i see a truly ugly person it makes me feel bad.

• Its not a quote, its a advertising slogan

there's nothing to think of it, its just telling people to dress to impress and put effort to look good.

• There are some women and men that are just ugly. They can do things to improve themselves, but still not be considered attractive.

• Disagree. I don't think women need to get all dressed up all the time. Doesn't mean their any less beautiful.

• In the dark all women are beautiful

• Yeah, I would agree. Even if she isn't lazy now, she may have been lazy once before.

• I think I will agree with that !! :-)

• Most people are ugly, especially the ones with good genetics.

• Women and lazy? At least not in my circle.

• There are plenty of ugly women on the outside and worst of all on the inside too.

• Not really... To an extent it is true but nothing more.

• I think Coco chanel are trying to shift their products

• Nope, not true.

• In an ideal world yes. In reality no. I choose reality because it's essentially lying to say yes.

What Girls Said 22

• I disagree. I have met some women that were not attractive, despite having good hygiene, nice clothes, pretty makeup, etc. And I have met some gorgeous women who have had terrible hygiene, dirty clothes, and zero makeup.
    It's just the way genetics and personal judgments work. Sometimes makeup won't make you prettier, and sometimes too much "upkeep" can actually make a person ugly.

• I can't say because even if a girl looked her best, she could still be ugly to some people.

• "Ugly", "beatuful" "cute" are all subjective terms. It's true that a woman can look better if she take care of herself, but there will always be people that will find her no so beautiful. Plus, I think that no makeup or good hair couldn't ever change a big nose and no soft facial traits.

• Genetics. . . Genetics.

• I don't agree. Some girls do not look pretty and it has nothing to do with their body type or clothing choice.

• The woman in that photo couldn't look ugly if she tried lol
    Most people are sort of ordinary looking but really strikingly good looking people are rare. Some are genetically disadvantaged and if they are wildly attractive despite this, good for them:)

• Don't we all have our own individual ideas of whom we find beautiful? I think it varies culturally, genderwise, etc.

• what if I can't afford it! The pretty life style?

• I agree. Every girl could be beautiful if she took care of herself.

• I agree on everything you have said.
    I never saw an ugly woman just a neglected one.
    Attraction is based on so many factors thatvone can work on and improve.

• No because if she has an ugly personality she ugly to me.

• agree with you 100%. some people are super pretty naturally and some try but still look bad. but for the most part it's Pretty accurate

• I don't agree with that quote. Because there are ugly women & makeup and nice clothes will never make them look good.

• Yeah I agree. I have seen countless women who were average or below average (according to people) and just by good styling, grooming and dressing (makeup is not even necessaring) they can now be compared to models!

• I'm ugly even when I do try so this quote is shate. xD

• I don't believe everyone is attractive. I strongly believe everyone is attractive to someone. No everyone won't find the love of their life, but no matter who you are you can find someone that likes you alt.

• i meant it when i said it

• Yeah I agree kind of :P

• Yesss I'm just lazy dammit

• You can put lipstick on a pig... but it's still a pig.

• There's certainly ugly women out there - inside & out

• Then I guess the same can be said about men

• I disagree...