What's something you always wanted, did you get it?

I always wanted to go on a road trip and I did. We traveled from NewYork to North Carolina!!!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I've always wanted to study abroad and live overseas. I haven't done it yet but I will. I'm working hard to achieve my dreams.
    I've always wanted to be a runner. I've been running frequently and working up my tolerance and endurance to get to that.
    I've always wanted to meet a friend who'd love traveling and learning languages/cultures with. I'm still working on this one.

Damn I guess I haven't done any of the things I want to do yet.. I will though! :)

• Similarly, I always wanted to move to Japan to teach English. Not sure how'd my parents would feel about that though.

And good for you, I love runing, the farthest I ran was 3 miles, 8 min per mile. Which was this morning.

• @apple24 Good idea. Good luck :)

• I did everything but couldn't prove myself. So still wanna prove myself. I achieved many things and live like a winner, i know it who I'm what I'm etc though couldn't proved myself yet.
    It's the thing which pricks me often. Else everything is entirely cool.:-)

• To give oral! And no I haven't 😔

• I had many things that I wanted to do from an early age. Did all of them :P I wanted to learn guitar and I did. Wanted to do martial arts and I did. I wanted a laptop and I bought one (with my own money :P)

• wow... you done more things than I have i still want a guitar lol

• Yeah it is :P Need any tips just tell me :P Have been doing martial arts since I started school XD

• I'll let you know lol.

• A decent girlfriend

• something I've always wanted, was to be brutally strong since i was 13, 20 now, i consider myself decent but not where i wanna be atm

• I always wanted my girlfriend of 3 years to move back to my area.

Stil waiting :L

What Girls Said 6

• Hmm I think it changes every year but I feel totally content right now, I mean the stuff I want is totally materialistic things at the moment and maybe around Christmas I'll get it. The last time I wanted a trip back home and yes I got it, right now if I think hard i really want amazing grades this semester but of course that's in my own hands.

• To travel in general, and I've been fulfilling that. I went to NC, I've been to Texas twice (three times in February), I make frequent trips to Chicago (though that's not too bad it's like a three hour drive), and I drove myself to Canada (also only like a 4 hour drive, so not bad).

• It was an 8 hour drive from NY to NC. Lots of fun, love road trips!

• I envy you, I really want to go on a long road trip like that at least once in my life. I hope you enjoyed NC, I know I did when I was there. It was a nice place. :)

• I am visiting again after New Years actually :)

• I always wanted to get my daughter an annual Disney pass and i'm buying it for her on her birthday^-^
    I'm so excited, she's going to flip out.

• I have always wanted to swim.
    It hasn't happened yet.

• When I was a kid, I really wanted a younger sibling. I ended up having 4 neices and a nephew.

• front row at Justin bieber-GOT THAT ON Friday STILL can't BREATHE