What did you do this weekend :) ?

Imma in the mood for some social stuff ^^ how was your week (end) ?

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Started to program a linear simulator for computational dynamic problems in C. Good stuff.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was supposed to go to a Fresh Prince of Belair themed party, but I got sick the night before. I'm so disappointed in my immune system. I've waited for someone to throw a 90's themed party since 2000
    :/

0|0
    0|0
    • sorry to hear that sweetie :( But the good thing is, that I think those 90s parties are organized every now and then. (I suppose also in the UK)

• Hey, thanks for MHO! :)

What Guys Said 10

• I just had a chilled out weekend. Today I volunteered at the Zoo as I do that every Sunday. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • It is relaxing volunteering at the Zoo I enjoy it and the people are so friendly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3_s1L9KbmM

• Show All
    • oh XD I was just listening to what they were saying in the video but I wasn't sure about 0:16, and I thought it was "seventeen" in new Zealand accent XD awks

• Yeah it is "seventeen" that is the New Zealand accent.

• I went on a road trip yesterday. That's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Went to see a movie with my cousin who was visiting for a couple days and also went to buffalo wild wings for my birthday. Sunday I went to church

0|0
    0|0
  • I bought my girl her favorite flowers, took her to a private hot-tub place, went out and ate, did photo-shoots, and cuddled!

0|0
    0|0
  • Went to work for a few hours early!
    Then laundry
    and then football!!! And a beer lol

How bout you girly?

0|0
    0|0
  • Went to a cabin with friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Alone all by myself. Studying, for exams.

0|0
    0|0
  • working and play games after 3 pm today

0|0
    0|0
  • I was sick as fuk so... NETFLIX SAVED ME!!!1

0|0
    0|0
  • Well tonight I got drunk and cuddled/tickled my girlfriend while we watched Netflix. Poor girl she didn't have a chance. I had her crying from laughing so hard.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• nothing just gag my way to happiness

0|0
    0|0
  • homeworks :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Went to a steak place with my boyfriend and went to play racquetball with my friend and my younger sister and her friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Worked. I get today off though. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • working on saturdays? Aw, sounds awful. :/ Except, when as a student you really need that cash flow

• my week was very eventful, first down the road from my home a little girls body was found... then on Tuesday there was a police chase up my street and they trapped him right in front of my home
    i got heaps of exams

argh the life of a high scholler haah

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly worked and chilled with the fam

0|0
    0|0