IPhone, android or Windows?

Personally I'm a lover of iPhones... But I've also been a dedicated iPhone user since the 7th grade with the iPhone 3G 😂.

Most Helpful Guy

• Droid.
    I lost confidence in Microsoft long ago.

Most Helpful Girl

• I upgraded to an iPhone 4 from my crappy little LG Cosmo, now I have the 5c. I love my iPhone's and I don't think I'm switching!

• Man wait until you get the 6s😍

• I'm actually really excited to get one when I can upgrade!

What Guys Said 9

• I've been an Android user from the first Android phone, the T-Mobile G-1. That phone was released running Android Cupcake. I've used every Android version from Cupcake to Lollipop, (Honeycomb excepted as it was a tablet only version).

I remember when Google Play was called the Android Market. I remember the early days of the market too. There was a small enough number of apps that I could tell whenever a new one was added. That is a laughable idea now.

Now, I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Huge screen, powerful phone.

• That's how I feel about iphones😂. It's crazy how far technology has come in only a few years.

• Iphone if you have the budget. If not and are technically capable, I would go for an affordable Android and root the phone so I can keep the operating system the same and get rid of the bloatware so any upgrades won't cause new bugs in the phone.

• I've used all 3 of them and Android is clearly my favourite, that's what I'm using now too

• I've switched back from Windows Phone to Android... so much better.
    and I've never been a friend of iPhones...

• I've stuck to iPhones. They are all pretty similar and fuck finding the time to learn something else. All I need are the two icons which say 'Music' and 'Messages'

• Samsung phones have better specs than IPhones does, the reason more people are into IPhones is because it's gone mainstream, and the OS is more popular.

• That's not true for everyone. Some people like iPhones because of the simplicity of it. It's straight to the point.

• Proud Windows owner here. One of the few.

• iPad, Android Phone, Windows Laptop 😀 I respect every brand 😜

• android all the way :)

What Girls Said 4

• iphones 3g

• Iphone. Most of the electronic devices i use are apple.

• Android
    😊😊

• Hahaha iphone of course