Anyone else dislike using emojis?

I don't like using those creepy little things, but for the purposes of showing the other person I'm communicating to that I'm into the conversation, I am forced to use them. But I'd rather not, even when I'm completely engrossed. Anyone else feel the same? Or am I just an emoji-hating weirdo.

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I get what you mean, I can't stand it when people have an emoji after every single sentence.. Like I can pick up your emotions without needing an extra story board thanks.. I normally only use the laughing one to lighten up moods, and occasionally a heart to family/close friend

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I like it because it express how I feel!

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I use em all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only use them with certain people, hahaha. I think they can be funny.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love em! So cute 😜🤗🦄💖

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah there a fun way of expressing are mood! 😊😋😜😃😺

0|1
    0|0
  • i prefer stamps

0|1
    0|0
  • Nahh, i actually like using em

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes, you don't want to use words, because the other person would misinterpret what you would say... that's when you NEED them. I don't use them that much, either, but there are some situations... such as, when the other person would likely be offended by what you'd say with words.

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree. It might just be my being a cranky bastard, but I find them irritating, especially when used in excess.

0|1
    0|0
  • i wouldn't know how to use them i dont know where people get those thigns from

0|1
    0|0