Wait.. Ronda Rousey was knocked out?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tough bitch got knocked out! All you people licking her taint can now taste that awful taste in your mouth! I guess the woman who knocked out Mouthy Rousey could beat up a T. Rex since apparently to all you dickheads Rousey could beat up any man she wanted HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was cheering for the girl that won... So haha :p

Most Helpful Guy

• yep, she ate canvas.

• Master Shake approved.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 5

• She looked lost in that ring. Just jab jab jab... out boxed bruh.

• hahah yea. Holly fucked her up

• HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

wtf does this question even mean

• You must not be very familiar with Holly Holm. She's been the most kickass woman in mma since Rousey started.

• That's what I'm tryna say man! It's funny seeing that hyped up Mouthy Rousey getting a taste of real power! Everyone was on her clit about how she eats fighters and could beat up men, but now she got eaten instead because she didn't fight some stay at home mom with 5 months training!

• Why the spite? Why shit on people like Meisha Tate or Cat Zingano who bust their asses training for years?

Maybe she couldn't beat a lot of male MMA fighters, but any of these chicks could probably beat yours.

• Why the spite? I don't like people who just say things and hop on bandwagons. All those MMA fans/people who never watched a minute of it bullshitting about how Rousey was a monster and how 'there is nobody in female MMA worthy of fighting her', and claiming that she could beat up any male fighter in her weight class just ate their words and I'm loving every minute of it.

She learned she isn't the monster that they hyped her up to be, her fans realized she isn't the monster that she's been hyped up to be, and all those posts hailing her as some genetic freak who eats people have just been trampled by this loss (especially since she's been hospitalized, which isn't a good thing, but does reinforce how badly she was beat). I'm glad that her pedestal is beginning to crack, and the myth about Ronda is on its way to dying.

• Did not surprise me.. differently fighting styles, and Holm had a gameplan executed perfectly.