What are some fun things that you love to do :D <3?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Some? Well, I'll try...
    -Going to da beach/marina
    -playing sports
    -going on spontaneous road trips just so you can sing along to the radio the whole way there
    -dancing
    -going on a hike through a pretty trail
    -CAMPING!!/ going to camps (Hume Lake)
    -trampolines
    -just hanging out with friends/fam
    -movie marathons/theaters
    -going to animal shelters
    -Christmas (so basically getting presents XD)
    -going to Bible study/church
    -pranking people especially my brother
    Tried to keep it short lol

What Guys Said 5

• Tent camp, backpack, canoeing and, of king

• Movies.

Don't you just hate awkward silences when you and your friends go out? Movies can be great conversation starters. Best way to fully enjoy the movies is to gather up a bunch of you friends, guys and girls, and watch it together. You should meet up at a restaurant or café afterwards to hang out and discuss your comments and criticism about the movie. It's a pretty good icebreaker if it gets really awkward. Don't worry, when you mention up one topic, someone else will continue, then you can get into a more fun and engaging conversation. Anyways, stay cute!

• training mode in video games is relaxing stuff, and is a nice change of pace from the intensity of a real game against an actual opponent. Plus you keep your skills sharp! :-D

• Play sport, driving, going to the beach. Hanging with friends. Listening to music 🎶

• turning on...

What Girls Said 9

• I like reading, watching Anime/comedy/youtube, eating, cooking, le sexy times, doing my make up, showering, singing, listening to music, sleeping, petting animals, and laughing.

• I LIKE SLEEPING AND GAGING!

• playing with my son, watching football , baseball, basketball, going swimming, spending time with friends and family, shopping, movies

• I enjoy karaoke even tho I seldom ever participate lol.

• I like to go out walking and go to see a garden or go to the mall or see sculptures and I like to play games online go on gag and go on Twitter tumbler Pinterest and younow

• Sing, dance ehhh😎

• going out with my friends, baking, painting, playing the piano

• crocheting, drawing, writing poetry, playing with my cat, dressing up my cat, driving around with my friends

• Snowboarding!