Why do I always feel so bitter?

Most of my life always had toxic friends, cheating girlfriends, constantly feel I'm never going to get my way, what can I do about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am even more bitter than you because my 54 year old mom looks like she is in her twenties. You have to happy because I have lived a miserable life throughout my life and I had always been so very bitter every second since I was 1 years old. I am 21 years old and never had a happy life. Read the New King James bible whether you are a Christian or not because you will feel good about yourself and enjoy life. I had recently converted to Christianity and began to reduce the bitterness inside of me because I gave my soul to Jesus.

Most Helpful Guy

• Find new friends in a new venue. Discover new things; find new hobbies. Hang out with successful people. For a girls, it's a crap shoot.

What Girls Said 3

• i think all u can do is leave those people behind.

• You need to surround yourself with better people.

• I think it's easy for people to feel bitter these days. We expect too much, and greed is a big part of the problem. Giving to others, having a purpose in life will help you feel at peace. We are often in our own heads and feel that the world owes us. I agree with the other responder. I'm a practicing Catholic, I feel most at peace when I give my woes to God. It's the one thing in life that never changes... Gods love for you.

What Guys Said 0