If you found out you had a stalker would it give you a confidence boast knowing your all someone oit there thinks about?

Yes id live that

• Yes id love that
  • Thats sounds like a Hollywood romantic comedy
  • Only if my stalker was handsome, educated and articulate (no scrubs)
  • No super creepy. Call the cops and get a restraining order
Does anyone ftom the Stalker community have any thoughts on the matter?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it gave me a confidence boast. My stalker used to follow me home from school. I only realised when I spotted him peeping and playing with himselg through my bedroom window while I was changing out of my school uniform. My first thought was to call the police but I just let him look and put on a show. We started dating and he's such a sweet guy, we are now engaged and I have moved in to his house. My parents were reluctant at first because he's thirty but he won them over with his charms and the fact that he is financially stable. So you see it can work out.

• Well God blesss you both.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• No hell no!
    I actually did have a stalker once and it was the creepiest thing ever and did the exact opposite of "boosting my confidence" 😞

• Of course you did dear, #bullshit

• Maybe I stalked this one chick all the way from Holland to England.

• Just kidding we have spoken before.

• I had a stalker for about a year. There was nothing flattering about that, I felt extremely threatened at all times of the day and night. Eventually things got out of hand and I filed for a restraining order that went through for a few months after that still I was nervous.

• Apparently a lot of girls get stalked on GAG. Most be a disproportionate amount of stalkers out there or just some a few really organised guys that divide there time up well between victims.

• Yes. My bad

• Haha all good don't worry. I just wanted to know why. :P

• Well if it was like edward cullen and the twlight thing! I would find it romantic! hahah

• Who doesn't like hanging around schools pretending to be a teen so they can bang underage girls.

• wow... come down its just a movie... smh

• So when 400 its romantic but when I try to pick up teen girls in school play grounds concerned parents call the police

• Stalkers are kinda funny, but most of them are not dangerous, they are just cowards.

• Sounds like you're a stalker... right?
    xD

And no - it's not a compliment, it's just creepy.

• I had a stalker, and it was scary.

• no that's creepy as hell

• Or sexy as hell?

• The gay looking one.

• yea I have no clue what any of them look like or even know what their names are. besides Zane in which you said.

• haven't been stalked but it doesn't sound that nice

• I think I currently have one...

• Sweet. You ask him out yet?

• Not unless he's stalking with friends

• You think? Then he needs to come over and just say hi, I won't bite. I am rather shy.

• Nope, it's creepy

• Yeah, it would give me piece of mind, knowing someone out their is watching my back. It would be like having my own personal bodyguard, but not having to pay him a salary Lol!.

What Guys Said 7

• Have had a stalker. I promise you, it's never going to be someone you're attracted to: it's going to be some mouth breather who looks like they want to wear your skin.

• Wouldn't blame them. I'm quite interesting.
    Lol, but seriously screw that, I'm not going to boast about it.

• Ugh. Time to pull out my classic roses r red joke…

Roses r red, violets are blue, I have a gun, get in the van.

• Some people in the stalker community are s bit extreme

• No restraining order for me. I'd confront the person.

• Right it takes more than a restraining order to deny whats meant to be.

• As a guy yes

• I wouldn't mind if my stalker is some hot girl, even if she is a bit crazy ;)

• Its all fun and games until you wake up with your dick in your mouth lol

• Not possible, I would treat her right ;)

• Hell naw. I'd point my weapon out my window and tell them to leave.