Any people in long distance relationship? I wanna hear your story please~ lol ^^ ?

Im myself in a ldr so i just want us to shre eachother's story haha or are there people who want to try long distance? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Luckily, I'm not in a long distance relationship anymore but my girlfriend and me successfully went through one year of long distance relationship during which we were not able to see each other one single time. Contrary to other people in "long"-distance relationships, we weren't separated by 100 or 200 miles but more something like 6,000 miles. My girlfriend had to go home again as she comes from a different country on the opposite side of the planet. We weren't able to visit each other because we were both university students and couldn't afford the flight. Also, the whole thing was particularly hard for us because we desperately wanted to stay together but we didn't actually know if we would ever see each other again. We knew that it was not possible for me to move to her country because it's almost impossible for foreigners to find a decent job there. And we knew that it would be very, very hard for her to move to my country because my country has extremely strict immigration laws. So this fact that we wanted to stay together but we didn't know if we could ever see each other again made the long distance relationship particularly tough.
    Yet, we made it and it's probably the best thing that has happened to me in my life. My girlfriend and me are still together and we're actually celebrating our 5-year relationship-anniversary this week :-).

• U r still with ur long distance girlfriend or no? In the beginingu say u r not anymore and at the end u r still together? U r living together now?

• Thank you! I also wish you and your boyfriend all the best! Just never give up fighting for your dreams. I've made the experience in my life that the combination of my optimistic outlook on life and my ambition and stubbornness to fight for what I want have earned me some things I would have never thought possible before. So it's always worth to keep your head high!

• Yes i won't ^^

Most Helpful Girl

• ME 🙋 😂 well, my first relationship was a long distance relationship ( we broke up ) but now I'm in another one 😅 after the heartbreak I went through from my first relationship, I had in mind that I won't EVER get into another LDR... So when I broke up, I had a friend, we BARLEY talked... He helped me A LOT through the break up, and we were only friends, after 2 months the feelings started to catch up and you know the rest 😜 I knew them both on GaG lol Good luck with your relationship 😏😄 what's your story btw? If I may ask 😅

• Well i met my boyfriend on a language exchange website , we first started talking a bit then we started talking all day long that lasted for two months after that I don't know how but we became a couple and started saying i love you to eachother ( he said it first ) lol at first i thought its not that serious cuz im arab he is korean im muslim he is atheist im in algeria he is in korea (8 hours time difference) and he is 7years older lol eventhough i liked him a lot and he was perfect actually , but with time i realised he is my first love , and now we have been together for one year and a half and we love eachother even more haha especially after we met last month ^^ it was amazing , but still tough sometimes u know :) but i hope i ll never lose him >< sorry i talked a lot
      Good luck to u too ♥

• Haha you are welcome ^^

• Thanks for the MHO 😊

What Guys Said 1

• I was in one. It was almost a year. It wasn't the distance that caused the break up. It was rather the fact that she was selfish and always expected me to travel all the way to her. And some more reasons but it was basically this one. That girl is a whore.

What Girls Said 8

• With as long as I have been here, nearly Two years, @pinkbubble, I have shared my own "LDR" with Everyone, old and young, under the sun.
    Nearly 5 years ago, a man from Egypt found me on FB and we had started a whirlwind Romance by Chance. After getting to know him and his lovely family through Skype, months later I boarded a Plane off to the magical land of Cairo, where I stayed for 30 days. Things went so well I got back on board, once more after coming back home, and we ended up tying the knot at the Ministry of Justice. I remained there for awhile, in this simple, primitive village, where I learned how to be a Muslim's wife.
    I am back now in the states and although we tried and tried to resume our marriage, Attempting to do this Online all of the time, One of us, me being, was Not that Into this Relationship and not as loyal as him in Continuing this behind the computer curtain. We had many problems in having me return, and with the Middle East as Bad and as Sad as it is even now, I don't see myself going back to that Land of Make believe.
    We have had many Ups and Downs and Breakups and Makeups and even Now, has Tried to bring me back to the Past but I find it not such a Blast. I am trying to move on but of course, what is going on Now on the News out there, will haunt me along with what we had and cannot have now, for the rest of my life.
    It is hard Legally to get a Spouse over here. You have to meet certain credentials which I do not, which is why, we had decided it was best for me to live out there but I think Not.
    Good luck and I hope that your LDR pans out for you. Open lines of convo and Both Team efforts are Needed or it can go and grow dead over nite. xxoo

• Oh i am so sorry for what happenedto you :( must have been tough >< thanks for sharing ^^and thank u i will do my best :p

• I wish you good luck haha and u r welcome

• I really enjoy when I can continue to share. xxoo

• My boyfriend and I went slightly long distance for a while when he left for college. Granted he was only about an hour away but between him not having a car, his classes and my working it was a challenge to have time to talk or see each other. I would go up once a week to stay the night and he would call or Skype me every night so in the end it worked out fine :)

I'm not sure if that counts or not!

• Sure it counts, u r so lucky to be able to see eachother once a week at least :( i can see my boyfriend maybeonly once a year T^T.. i ll die soon lol

• I know long distance is hard but it sounds to me you're doing quite well :)

• Oh thank you ♡

• Yeah. My vibrator is across the room. But I know we'll be together soon.

• I'm in one right now and it's hard. This is my first long distance relationship. He travels for work could be fon two to three months with only a day or week off in between. We are going through a rough patch right now mostly me having fear of the future but we are doing our best to work it out because we love each other.

• Its the most important if u love eachother just be patient and everything will be okay ^^

• Thank you I appreciate that very much :)

• haha I bet udk mine :P

• No I was in one once a long time ago.

• Yeah, with this one guy he just doesn't know it yet. We're separated by his window and the distance from the tree outside to his window.

• try it sometimes its hard but if love is real it won't die and it will reinforce your love.