People smoke weed?

How does the weed feels like? Do people be depressed after its effects are gone? And is there anything that ı should know about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes there is something you should know about it, it's not good for your health.

LONG-TERM EFFECTS OF MARIJUANA

1.) Reduced resistance to common illnesses (colds, bronchitis, etc.)
    2.) Suppression of the immune system
    3.) Growth disorders
    4.) Increase of abnormally structured cells in the body
    5.) Reduction of male sex hormones
    6.) Rapid destruction of lung fibers and lesions (injuries) to the brain could be permanent
    7.) Reduced sexual capacity
    8.) Study difficulties: reduced ability to learn and retain information
    9.) Apathy, drowsiness, lack of motivation
    10.) Personality and mood changes
    11.) Inability to understand things clearly

• Iv been smoking since 15 yr now I'm 22.. I haven't been sick all year... : b no cough nothing.. not say weed is good but I'm still alive

• Ya so I'm not a dirty stoner. U_u I'm actually a decent person...

• Well, you call it just a personal opinion, but I have the facts of my life over the last 44 years. I know what the long-term effects have been, and they are nothing like your list.

I haven't yet checked out your links.

What Guys Said 6

• 2|1
  • There's a ton on online information about marijuana.

For me, the main effects are that music and sex are much more exciting.

After a few hours, you will probably get tired and have a good sleep. The next day, you might feel a bit fuzzy-headed, but not depressed. It is not an addictive drug, at least not any more than chocolate is an addictive food.

One recommendation: wait until the evening to smoke; otherwise, you'll waste a lot of productive time. Also, if you are in school or have a Monday-Friday job, only smoke on Fridays and Saturdays, so you will be sharp by Monday.

• There's 2 main type of weed, one make you stoned, the other makes you high. Being high is fun, stoned not so much.

• Just look up difference between sativa and indica. Look for SATIVA If you wanna smoke.

• It feels like ur more aware ,, food taste better ,, u try not to make a big deal of anything.. and u get hungry ,, also ur heart pumps a little fast u geg adrenaline. . But it's safe and you don't get depressed after.. u just eat a lot and get sleepy

• I love smoking weed, I prefer weed to alcohol any day of the week. Unfortunately many jobs drug test, and the criminal penalties are out of control, so I choose not to do it for that reason.

• lol I got high yesterday and I'm still feeling happy and relaxed today. It has different effects on different people, some people mong out and sit there quietly not thinking much, others get inspired and creative.

• I feel so depressed after the day ı get drunk so ı thought weed does the same

• Yeah, for me I mainly feel depressed after getting drunk because I'm hungover so I feel uncomfortable, with a headache and upset stomach, I hate feeling ill so it really brings me down. With weed I just feel really relaxed and chilled out, physically and mentally, the mind is quite, happy and reflective, the body is loose and limber.

• ohh nice :)

What Girls Said 1

• Don't do drugs kid.