Do you think that 'Love conquers all', or is this a cliche only existing in Disney/Fantasy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cliche definitely. Other things can conquer all in a much better and more efficient fashion.

What Girls Said 2

• The world now is creepy because most of people who rule the world are evil
    or only want the power , money , Oil etc
    but good people are also every where but you can't feel that because the worst group always the loudest
    Most of time I lose faith in Humanity because of wars , Terrorism and of course the racist comments you can see after every thing :D
    even if I try to say my opnion just because they disagree with me they call me bitch , whore etc on this site
    but I never reply because im polite :)
    or at least im trying to be :)
    yes Love will conquers at the end when Humans learn to acccept each other
    yesterday I got Amazing advice from American man here and he gave me hope in Humanity again :)
    we are rare but at least we still here

• Eh, in certain aspects it can. I believe that because my boyfriend's family dislikes me and his mom has actually attempted breaking us up on several ocassions, but I noticed recently they've actually been nicer to me and more accepting of me being with their son. So I believe with that love conquered hate. But that's only my take on it.

• What's up with the down vote random person?

What Guys Said 4

• I like to believe in possible, of course not all things but a great many sure.

• It could conquer all against all odds but there are other factors that could do the same such as hate or other idelas that people belive in.

• Indeed it is just a fantasy. Real life doesn't work that way

• yeah love isn't enough, got 2 have money or girls won't like you.