Can you live without a man/woman?

2814

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 27

• I could, but I don't want to.

• HAHAH! YEAH! Umm... thats what I have been doing this whole time!

• Someday somewhere someome will eat that Apple๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽApple always so sweet๐Ÿ˜‚

• oh noooo... I love myself to much! No one gonna love me like i love and care for me. I will be surprised... so surprised i would take a picture hahah!

• Do you mean a bf/gf? Yes you can as long you are okay with it, I guess.

• You mean a partner? I could but life would be so boring!!! I would feel frustrated not being able to share the love trapped in my heart! I want to express it!!!

• well you could express it to orphans, and beggars, and poor people, and those on hospital beds and those in need in general. love concentrated and expressed to just one person isn't love but a bondage. a chain of neediness enslaving two individuals.

• well if someone has love to give he can give it unconditionally. no, there are not two kinds of love. maybe you confuse infatuation, lust, and the fancy chemicals that swim in your brain when you are crushing with love... .

• Get a real man then, Your life won't be bored, There a lot of men chasing you I guess !

• Well, CAN we live without a bf/gf? Well, yes, anyone can.. Now, do we WANT a man/women? Yes we do coz we want to feel loved๐Ÿ™ˆ the special kind of love that makes you feel butterflies in your belly ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’• but you basically won't die if you didn't have one so yes you CAN

• CAN I live? Yes. I've done it this long. Is it preferred to live like this forever? Nah.

• No i can't. I need my dad.

• "Live"? In what context? Do you mean have a satisfactory, fulfilling life, without being in a relationship?

• all I need is Jesus so yeah I could live without a man but God created man and woman to be together, duh I want to have a man why would you choose to be alone

• I don't want to be alone, I need a blondie, I will find a new girlfriend sooner๐Ÿ˜ŠGod sent you here ๐Ÿ˜œ

• I don't need no man

• Sure but only I can't live without my hand. Lmfao

• Yes I can :)
    Im single
    and Im living away from my dad
    also i dont have brothers

• No I need company

• I would want to find a partner to tackle life with and get/give pleasure with. But I don't need anyone every second of the day.

• Maybe if I had a child or a best friend or a close cousin or sister or church I could survive without a husband.

• Of course, I would rather be alone than settle for someone I don't really love/like. I actually don't mind being alone but I also love being in a relationship as well. If I had to pick then I would pick being in a relationship over being alone though.

• Yes, I could. I enjoy my relationship very much but I would not cease to exist without him lol

• Of course I could but, I don't want to be lonely for the rest of my life.

• Easily. I used to be kinda miserable whenever I was single, but lately I just don't care. I'm self-sufficient, I have friends, I have family... I don't really need much else. A partner would just be a bonus!

• I seem to function better without one.

• i could... but i wouldn't be happy. i wish i was in a relationship now lol.

• yes, I most certainly could. haven't needed one until now lol

But I don't want to give up the one that I am with now ^^ and that's for sure

• Yes I sleep with my phone n laptop

• Yes I've been fine so far

• it's possible, son

• Yes, I lived without one until high school and now I've been without one for a few months

• Yes I can live without a man I used to hate them now I'm friends with some but a relationship is not necessary

What Guys Said 13

• Yes, I have always been single and I am fully capable of living my entire life without a woman. I am confident about that.

• yeah i could

• Yes I can.

• Sure we can :D

• Tell me how?

• Well, first the obvious: our biological body doesn't require a boyfriend/girlfriend to function in a healthy way :P

But besides, there are plenty of passions and motivations that lead people to have happy lifes, other than having a woman/man. That's why many people even choose to stay single forever and life happily with these other things. For example, traveling the world, joining a cause, getting to know different people and places. There are many examples.

Last, but not least, some people feel more fulfilled by emphasizing a broader social life with diverse groups of people instead of a more intimate one with one person. Because we must admit having a girlfriend/boyfriend does restrict you a little bit in your other social relationships.

• Of course i can

• I've gone this long (24 years) and honestly, I'm over it.

I guess I can, but I'd rather not.

• I can, and am in the process of accepting that

• For whole life? Absolute no.

• Yes, but I would still want a boyfriend or girlfriend.

• Yes I have been living without a woman for a long time now and that will not change any time soon.

• No i can not

• yes i can live without a women

• I need a female in my life