Guys, what makes a girl attractive?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion eyes are a petty big deal

What Guys Said 23

• Her personality.

• her personality and fit girls are always attractive, actually fit people with a good personality are always great

• Being able to make me smile after a shitty day

• you want the real answer? a pretty face , nice body , and she's attracted to me and wants something to happen , if the third doesn't apply most guys usually back off , no matter how attractive or easy she seems if she shows no signs of being attracted to that guy its no happening.

• Well... I like my girls with face yes, they should have a face yes and preferably no fur.

• 0|0
  • Sexy fit body and fun, flirty, confident, ambitious personality

• Her personality, her smile, and if she laughs at my jokes. Everything else is secondary.

• Certain physical features and elements of behavior.

• A combination of many things. Fit body, nice clothing not necessarily revealing, confident and fun to talk to, flirty, not too much make up.

• looks and personality

• Hair and clothes. Basically a great taste of fashion.

• when she rubs her scent over me, pees on the local trees to mark her area to warn other females and the constant affection howls she likes to do : D

• Their physical body.

• But what if the girl has a great personality? Is it really all about the body?

• wouldn't completely disagree with the guy, social media has indeed made appearance seem like the utmost quality to define someone (both men and women) which is disgusting but those judgmental fucks aren't even worth it. To me, a super attractive but dumb chick is like having a ferrari without the engine

• @verticallyinsecure But having a super smart but ugly chick is like having the engine of a Ferrari in a Ford Pinto. The analogy goes both ways but we ignore the other half because it's "shallow".

• My dick inside of her.

• Personality for me.

• boobs and ass

• So many things, i'm willing to tell you by message though

• An emotionally stable girl that will not go angry all the time for no reason.

• if you need to ask that chances are you are in the same page with our friendzoned beta losers.

• Cute face, charming personality, positive energy, and a smoking hot body!

• In my book, if she's got exotic southeast Asian features.

• Look at some glamour models and some porn, it's that kind of hotness but without actually being a whore.