Do you believe there are a lot of people who don't understand how vaginas work?

When you hear or read people talking about them and it's clear they don't know what they are talking about.

@Attractive_Guy That's weird. I accidentally blocked you and can't unblock you. Says blocked for this post. I guess it's permanent? Sucks.

Most Helpful Guy

• iwould just put that down to a basic understanding that they do not have any form of education of the female orgnal functions and parts personally

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I believe it!!! I have one and am still not sure how it works exactly...

• Some people on here don't even know the basic stuff though.

What Guys Said 2

• NO! I DEFINITELY KNOW WHAT A LABIOLA IS!

• Medical doctors still can't figure out how vaginas work.

• But there are some things that are common sense.

• Not the ones who literally admitted they don't on here before, but okay yeah they know the difference lol. Generic or not it's incorrect. The canal is inside is it not? Please explain. What other parts are inside and what is that called then if not the vagina? What is the inside called?

No not justifying it. The labia can be on the outside and the inside. The vagina can't... least not naturally. Thus your bait and switch doesn't work here.

That is all.

• And what does water have to do with booty? Anyway I'm done.